Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dedicated hosting

Discussion on Dedicated hosting within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Dedicated hosting

Dual Core 2.8Ghz+/Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz+/Dual Xenon 2.8Ghz+
4 GB DDR2 667/800
Windows Server 2003 Standard x64
Atleast 25GB HD.[No worries most dedis come with 160GB+]
100mb/s shared uplink speed or 10mb/s dedicated unlimited
Cost: $49-99

these are the spec i need so if an one can recomend a place for me that would i really wanna go to dedi an the only thing holding me back is the cost but if any know of any or run any would appreciate all the help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dedicated hosting
09/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
im currently looking for a dedi any recomindations would be nice i acutally looked at vitality but the had no contact # so i could get any good pricing for what i need also i have my server up an fully working u except some skill issues but im looking for a dev for help with this also an if u would like to apply for that then u may pm an if anyone kknows the owner of vitality hosting have them im very interested in there prices so thank for ur time and of ur help:D
[Hosting-Planet]Dedicated Server, Webspace, Domains etc. [Günstig]
06/24/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 35 Replies
Guten Tag liebe Community! Heute möchte ich ihnen mein Angebot präsentieren. Es handelt sich hier um Dedicated Server, auch Roots genannt, Domains, Webspace, Vps und vieles mehr. Alles was sie brauchen um sich im Internet zu repräsentieren. http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/826/dedicated. jpg 1. Dedicated Server (Roots) Folgende Betriebssysteme stehen zur Verfügung, sie können diese jederzeit wechseln bzw. reiinstallen.
[QUESTION] if you are hosting 2 servers in dedicated server help me
12/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, If you got dedicated server and hosting 2 servers in the same dedicated server or you are hosting 2 servers without dedicated server (PC) tell me how to run the second server is there is way to make any server works with unshared ports ? or how do you hosting 2 server? Regards ,