Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do you make a shard/channel invisible?

Discussion on How do you make a shard/channel invisible? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do you make a shard/channel invisible?

I need to make one invisible, can someone please tell me how? Not the server, but the channel you choose when u are selecting ur char.
Old 08/18/2010, 00:42   #2

i dont think you can
Old 08/18/2010, 09:15   #3

just remove it from the channellist.csv

u can add it again using a patch if u want to open it again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Jsro shard/channel system
09/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_co-8AF22nX8/TIACHCl0YMI/ AAAAAAAAAP4/8V-4SH10KVs/s1600/shards.PNG Silkroad Secrets
How to make invisible [2]
05/09/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Hello everybody! I found a new way of used the Item Manager de Nyamochka but you have to have money wasted(spoiled) ^^ : -Buy quite clothes except accesoires for 1 day. -Dressed you of his. -Press Save in the Item manager. Delete clothes in the inventory. -Return to the Lobby and the double-click on Profiles 1 to put back clothes deleted to go to the inventory and normally you became invisible :mofo: Sorry for my bad english (i use google traduction)
Make your character invisible
05/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
I played around with the CO multitool (that's how I found this site), and I played with the Hide feature. I thought about how it works and I was curious it it is possible to make your own character invisible to everyone else. The reason behind this thought is the amount of mine pkers makes it hard to mine in a good location without getting pked. If there was a way to hide your own character, the pkers would never see you, thus leave you alone to mine a ton of gems. This would have to be a...
Make monsters invisible?
03/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Is there anyway to make "monsters invisible" and i actually mean basiliks if yes how? ( i need this to make my macro run smooth )