Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a request

Discussion on Just a request within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a request

I'm getting bored now of just playing dekaron and wanted to look a bit further in, and before i go any further i would just like to say that i am basicaly a noob when it comes to creating my own server im just doing it so that i can learn more about it.

Ive set up a private server (Just for me) and as all of you know they dont have any reacent files, so i was wondering if anyone has some action 7 server files that i could experiment with. With these files i hope to become a bit more expericance in the field of dekaron DEVing as i will be taking away some parts and seeing what does what, and how it does it. I just want to have a larger knowledge of the files in dekaron.

Thanks for anyone that may be able to help provide these files (I don't mind if they have alot of bugs) and if no one can help then i still thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I wish not to start a flame topic, So all guidance posts will be taken on board.

Thanks Again
♠Vegeta♠
Old 08/01/2010, 03:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Everything you need can be found on this website including guides etc...