Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helpp me please!?!?!

Discussion on Helpp me please!?!?! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Helpp me please!?!?!

When I install a server do I replace the server share folder with the client share folder or do I replace the client share folder with the server share folder... Please help!
Old 07/15/2010, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
i'd replace the server share with the client share just to make sure the server fits the client
however backup the old share first!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me plz helpp
08/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I and I need a source 5017 please give me and do me a tutorial how to co sv or 5018 I want source
Helpp
01/06/2010 - WarRock - 2 Replies
Hallo, Könnte mir jemand die originalen Datein: Data und Texture von Warrock geben. Danke :mofo:
Need more helpp
08/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Yeah so, how can i get rid of the stone bit outside the orb (inside the guys head) & how can I stop the random characters (like the bandit) from showing up.. + why does the bandit have beads in his other hand :S http://i27.tinypic.com/acu492.png Linked as I havnt resized EDIT: Another thing, none of my NPC directions work atall, they all face bottom left... Is this a common problem?
helpp
08/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
how to fix chat at client 5072 ??