Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i'm need to disable map function please guide.

Discussion on i'm need to disable map function please guide. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry i'm need to disable map function please guide.

Hello all

i'm got some idea for protect "Movemap hacking" i thing we have to disable
Function movemap on Fullmap and minimap

Fullmap

And minimap

how to disable this function,i mean i need to delete this function out off this game too, so GM can't to movemap too(i need that.) , can Aneyone know about how to disable map(Fullmap and minimap) Please guide ma friend.

Thank you for your kind.

Old 05/26/2010, 22:16   #2

good idea, but you ever thought about new players ? how will they know where they are or where to go if they dont have the map function anymore.
Old 05/27/2010, 01:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet21. View Post
good idea, but you ever thought about new players ? how will they know where they are or where to go if they dont have the map function anymore.

Sir, i'm just need to disable only "click on map then move like GM char"
This function Only, but player can only view map or minimap for they know where they are or where to go

Thank you for your kind
Old 05/27/2010, 07:03   #4

use the exe that crashes on GMhack
Old 05/27/2010, 08:41   #5

elite*gold: 20
This kind of a hack is almost impossible to stop, kind of like vac or non-aggro, because thats ONLY client-side... Somehow, Game-Hi was stupid enough to make all GM commands server-sided except ghost-mode and teleporting, which makes completely no sense.
So even if you would completely remove [GM] tags from the server, remove all commands from the server, and remove anything from the server that's related to GMs, they would still be able to use that hack...

So the only way to stop it is from client-side, but that can be bypassed... Like, you can use my anti-gm-hack exe to crash on GM-hack, but then again, he can take another exe, problem solved.

You could make a dll which checks if the client's md5 is what it's supposed to be, but then again, if he uses another exe, it won't read that dll.

The best method I see so far is to modify an existing lua file in the data.pak, so it would check the md5 or crc of the exe (Yeah, that's the method for 2moons' crc check...) And so even if you take another exe, it won't load because the .lua will see something fishy.

But then again, you can use an old .lua file if you unpack the .exe.

However, if you add the anti-gm-hack exe, add the lua, then encrypt data.pak, kind of like DK-Infernal did, you should be able to stop Anti-GM-Hack for good.

If someone is good at .lua scripting, PM me... ^^

Well, however, for now, that exe is the the only thing we have, so use that. Here's the .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2010, 09:08   #6

Zomebe for this "dekaron ANTIGM-hack" do you have Intruction or guide ?,
or tell some about "how to debug exe fof antiGM-hack" because i need to debug my exe
because i hove to use my exe only.
please guide

Thank you for you kind.

--------

and your exe Anti GM-hack
Support Aloken ?
Old 05/27/2010, 09:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustabyron View Post
Zomebe for this "dekaron ANTIGM-hack" do you have Intruction or guide ?,
or tell some about "how to debug exe fof antiGM-hack" because i need to debug my exe
because i hove to use my exe only.
please guide

Thank you for you kind.
You don't need no debugging, just replace the old exe with the new one... You need a tutorial?

Warning: The below might be too complicated for some unexperienced users, if you feel that you don't have enough computing experience, look away now.

How to drag and drop:

1. Find your file
2. Hold the left mouse button on the file
3. While holding the left mouse button, drag the file to it's new location

Important: Once you've done the steps above, don't forget to release the mouse button, or it won't work!

I hope I helped you with this tutorial, click thanks!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2010, 09:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
You don't need no debugging, just replace the old exe with the new one... You need a tutorial?

Warning: The below might be too complicated for some unexperienced users, if you feel that you don't have enough computing experience, look away now.

How to drag and drop:

1. Find your file
2. Hold the left mouse button on the file
3. While holding the left mouse button, drag the file to it's new location

Important: Once you've done the steps above, don't forget to release the mouse button, or it won't work!

I hope I helped you with this tutorial, click thanks!
Hahaha. U made my day! This is so ROFL!
U won a Thanks for that!
Old 05/27/2010, 10:25   #9

-My exe use with data/data.pak
-My exe can start up with out luancher but your exe need luancher and i'm no have your
luancher.
-My player use GM movemap with Cheat Engin (them don't care gm command)
-My player don't use gm command just Cheat Engin them can move any where. (u get ?)

So! i thing your exe perfect but can't stop my crazy player ,then "how to stop that crazy player" you should scroll up and read my topic again (that only way).

and now second idea
How to make Transparent layer on top fullmap and minimap for protect click then move,Anyway if you need to move because you are GM you can use Original exe, but your player use Modify exe , OH!! if you vory some player can fine the other exe use with your server why did you don't lock your exe can use with your server only ?(i thing you can right ?)
,because i can, my exe can use with my server Only if player find other exe for use with my server them will get "you can't connected server" or "xxxxxx" <---just sensor my secret

Now i hope you understand me more.
i love you because you try to help me and try to share.
you are good guy, good man,and *** of dekaron

BUT!! try to help me again man.
Old 05/27/2010, 12:03   #10

modify your launcher to add " sel0" after the exe to make it work "dekaron.exe sel0"
Old 05/27/2010, 12:36   #11

OK!
Every body please forget everything on my topic because i'm protected every hack on my server already.

- gm ghostmode (protected)
- move map (protected fix by my self)
-every gm command (protected)

buy gm char can use everything

Thank you Every body for your replyed.
I love you all,your my hero.
Old 05/27/2010, 13:42   #12

Lol, yeah, he just added my exe.
Trust me, that's not protected, just a bit... They can use another exe xD

Well, best you can do anyway, now atleast.

Also, GM hack wont allow u to use movemap, thats server-sided.
Old 05/27/2010, 16:30   #13

hints for hackers. Make a copy of a dekaron exe with no anti gm. in case they update the anti gm exe. if you happened to have crash everytime u enter gm command and u forget to back up ur dekaron exe then get other server dekaron exe, look for 1 without anti gm. lol hope u all get my point. its useless for all this prevention. unless u can do something like eg dekaron.