Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Text InGame

Discussion on [HELP]Text InGame within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Text InGame

I was wondering if anyone knows whats wrong with this. Please if you do dont just pass by...Help me out.

Okay so basically I have no interface...Even when im loading the game.
I cant see the:
% from game load
no server in the list
no text when i type in the user and pass box
no text from the char screen and INGAME.

Basically Its just not showing the text that should be there. I can still log in all the way by clicking where the stuff normally should be.

I think it may be my video card because the client works on other pc's.
I have a, VisionTek Radeon X1550 Series.

My driver for it is up to date because I installed the ATI Catalyst Control Center. That downloads the video card driver for you.

I have tried unistalling it and reinstalling it. I also got a different harddrive and reinstalled a new freash windows and installed the video card and its still not working.

If you know whats up or if you have heard about this just let me know please.

Thanks for reading my post!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What is your ingame name? / Wie ist euer Ingame name?
07/12/2010 - 4Story - 3 Replies
Ich suche einige deutsche und wollte mal fragen wie ihr in 4storyEG heißt. I am looking for some German and wanted to ask what is your name in 4storyEG.
Text Abrufer (Ingame und Outgame)
09/20/2009 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 15 Replies
Hi Habe euch mal einen Text Abrufer gescriptet. Er schreibt die Texte, die ihr wollt, bei Knopfdruck. -Ihr könnt den Text frei wählen, und den Button dafür auch ({}). -Ihr könnt wählen, ob ihr es MIT oder OHNE enter machen wollt (mit = Abrufer im Spiel, enter, schreibt rein, enter, enter) -Ihr könnt bis zu 5 Texten gleichzeitig aufschreiben.
Text ingame anzeigen per Autoit ?
07/24/2009 - AutoIt - 24 Replies
Hy Leute! ich spiele mich zZ mit memorys in ROSE online. ich will zB jetz die exps die ich bis zum lvl up brauche ingame anzeigen. wie kann ich diesen text jetzt dort ingame anzeigen. mit cpp könnte man dies durch D3D regeln. nur will ich das ganze mit AutoIt machen und wollte nun fragen ob dies möglich ist. mfg reyas
print out text using RoM's ingame function
07/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi I'd like to print out my own text in RoM. I dont want to use D3D-Hooks or other premade project. Why not? Because I'd like to learn and understand the mechanics of calling ingame functions. I wrote a program that injects a test.dll into the RoM-process. The dll creates a new thread and the function will be called from this thread. the biggest problem: How to find the "Printtext"-function? I did it like this (using Cheat Engine): -press CTRL+X in RoM to enable the "FPS:..."-text...