Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IMPORTANT

Discussion on IMPORTANT within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IMPORTANT

Okay so I noticed that my "MSL Server service manager" and my "SQL Server enterprise manager" Server list don't match.

My Service manager server lists NATE-XXXXXXXXXX
and my Enterprise manager server group is (LOCAL)(Windows NT)

When I add a account in manually I cant log into it. Even when I restart the server.

I have this Control panel thing that someone showed me.
Dekaron-SG
MSSQL DM

and once I use that and type in my server name in it (NATE-XXXXXXX) it doesn't show the new accounts I added in manually.

This is important to get fixed if you know how to link them up so they match can you please help!
Old 05/19/2010, 04:04   #2

IP address/hamachi ip address
your database user Name
your database userme

pm me again i you are online. i give you the link we shall talk in SG dekaron live support.
Old 05/19/2010, 04:21   #3

Im still not getting what you mean by that?

Im wondering if my database is even link up right. Once i turn on my service manager thingy the this lights up green on the local. Its tied together but without the same name.

I want to know if I can change my server name from (LOCAL) to (NATE-XXXXX)
Old 05/19/2010, 04:26   #4

Try this
Old 05/19/2010, 04:26   #5

elite*gold: 20
That shouldnt make a difference. Local is right for enterprise manager to show. While on the service manager it shows your pc name which is Nate and the numbers. That is not an error rather that is the way it's suppose to be in most cases.

Quote:
When I add a account in manually I cant log into it. Even when I restart the server.
Which table did you use to create this account and what error you get while loggin in?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2010, 04:26   #6

hey man help me ... i need sql enterprice and msl .. can you send me ???
pls add me on msn
Old 05/19/2010, 04:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuigiLC View Post
hey man help me ... i need sql enterprice and msl .. can you send me ???
pls add me on msn
Next time try use search
Old 05/19/2010, 05:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Nerd View Post
Try this
Every time I have a problem you send me to that damn sql-2000 bull crap.

Quote:
Next time try use search
Also I even have problems looking up past posts. When you search for something you never get what you typed. Try and help someone out 1 on 1 sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820
That shouldnt make a difference. Local is right for enterprise manager to show. While on the service manager it shows your pc name which is Nate and the numbers. That is not an error rather that is the way it's suppose to be in most cases.

Quote:
Which table did you use to create this account and what error you get while loggin in?
Yeah i forgot to add that in...
I add the account into the "Tbl_user" and I get the dang "ID does not exist" But the account is in the "Tbl_user" list...

Hope i added enough.
Old 05/19/2010, 05:43   #9

u gotta add to user_profile and the password has to be md5 hashed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2010, 05:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
u gotta add to user_profile and the password has to be md5 hashed.
Lol am I dumb or what.... Thanks (Big Thanks)

So how do I make the password md5 hashed though sorry to ask lol.
Old 05/19/2010, 05:50   #11

Go to this site

type the password then calculate md5.

Copy that and paste it in password field in the sql table
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2010, 05:57   #12

Thanks a lot! Thank you for all your help man... If I need something ill post it here on this thread again okay.

I gave THANKS!

~Nate~
Old 05/19/2010, 13:28   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansem774 View Post
Every time I have a problem you send me to that **** sql-2000 bull ****.
Well, every time? you have posted 2 times... if you read what i send your basic problems are solved. So i don't give a sh*t to what you think, good luck.
Old 05/19/2010, 18:57   #14

Quote:
Well, every time? you have posted 2 times... if you read what i send your basic problems are solved. So i don't give a sh*t to what you think, good luck.
*****. I say that because the last time I post for something I am in need of help with you post bull **** basic SQL guides that have nothing that really have to do with my problem. I read the **** thing and it helps me none. Then other people post real sh*t that get my problem resolved.

If you didn't notice I still give thanks for you to take to time to post a LINK of someone else's guide. Ain't I nice!

Idk if its just me but i think your out there for the posts, not the helping.

I'm not being a **** but if someone needs help and I actually know what is the matter I post the problem in steps and after that if they still need the help, I go beyond that and help till its resolved. If you don't have a single clue about someone's problem then don't post **** that's just going to waste their time and lead them in the wrong direction.