Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A few minor problems

Discussion on A few minor problems within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A few minor problems

Ok I have my server up and running and starting to look really good but I have a few minor issues to work out and I am posing the questions to the one comunity I know can answer them...

1 - I changed some NPC locations and added some npc's to loa mostly for convienience. Now the NPC's show up and work correctly however their marker on the map still shows their old location or no location at all. What i mean is the little boxes that if you hover over them they show the name of the npc. Where would I need to go in order to fix this.

2 - I would like to make it easier to give out Items to my characters and to the people who will be playing. I have OSDS for a web control panel and it works marvelously except I can't give Items when I try it tells me i have invalid login is there a fix around for this. Also I can't give divine noble items except by using the item code is there perhaps an addon that allows for the option of giving divine or magic items

3 - I was hoping to get a new ui skin for my client and maybe some new skill textures for all the classes I have already downloaded most of indrek's mods that I like is there perhaps a place that might have more?

I have searched and can't find what I am looking for so if ya'll can help me I would appreciate it very much