Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with skills hack

Discussion on need help with skills hack within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with skills hack

just wondering if any of you guys could help me with some skills, ermm
i already got all of the offsets for all the char skills, including the fishing mastery.
but when i tried to change some of it, its either i keep getting dc'd or some of the skill are just spamming sprites in to my pc...

if anyone could help me out with this, id be really glad to hear your suggestions
btw here are the list of offsets for all the skills in dekaron, the iconindexes i mean.

Old 05/04/2010, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 120
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheWasntThere View Post
just wondering if any of you guys could help me with some skills, ermm
i already got all of the offsets for all the char skills, including the fishing mastery.
but when i tried to change some of it, its either i keep getting dc'd or some of the skill are just spamming sprites in to my pc...

if anyone could help me out with this, id be really glad to hear your suggestions
btw here are the list of offsets for all the skills in dekaron, the iconindexes i mean.

Wrong section.

make a post in this thread

Reported and Request for move
Old 05/04/2010, 13:57   #3

yeah thx didnt noticed.
Old 05/04/2010, 17:04   #4

Received Thanks: 3,355
This is the right section, is a release section, where no questions are allowed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
P Skills Hack
08/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Moin hab mal i.wo hier ein P Skills hack gehsen wo man mit einem Seeli P bekommt und hab den jetz die ganze zeit gesucht und net gefunden kann mir einer vilt zeigen wo der ist :D
P-SKILLS HACK?
08/15/2010 - Metin2 - 18 Replies
Hay ich habe gerade ein video endeckt wie ein lvl 37ger auf dem server dafihn seine 5 p-skills zeigt :O sieht nicht wie ein fake aus, ich wollte euch fragen wie der hack heist ob der pub ist und wo ich den bekomme. Das video ist leicht zu finden ihr geht auf youtube dan gibt ihr ein ´´metin2 dafihn´´ und dan unter suchoptionen auf hochgeladen am und dan das 6 te vid. oder gibt einfach ein´´Metin2 Dafihn Lv 37 und 5 P-skills´´
[Release]Super Jump+HP Recovery+Defense Hack+No Teleport Hack and Skills Hack
12/16/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 59 Replies
Here Is The Hack made by GenuisAmos^_^ This is only for limited edition: GenuisAmos removes the Character Super Speed when Dash but the: HP RECOVERY,HP HACK,DEFENCE HACK IS INSIDE IN his HACK but THIS IS ONLY IF YOU WANT THIS HACK FOR JUMP Hack ONLY but NO MANA HACK IN HERE.. Guide: better use the other one Player Template.kom that GenuisAmos edit rather than this. By the way. This is only just a suggestion from GenuisAmos!!! Tut: 1. Open your grand chase folder/directory.(Ex.D:\Program...
Hack Skills
06/05/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
English --> Will not mind but there will ask you a hack for skills? to get them ... if you increase datimi me pretty please ... German ---> Wird nichts dagegen, aber es wird Sie fragen, ein Hack für Fähigkeiten? um sie ... Wenn Sie mehr datimi mir ziemlich bitte ... Thanks/Danke
Skills Hack
07/08/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello Friends Can anyone help me with segnale Cruse Field skill hack. if anyone got that then plz give me . If anyone have any hints to make that then share with me i will try to make that. Thanks