Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron server Recruiting Staff!!

Discussion on Dekaron server Recruiting Staff!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron server Recruiting Staff!!

Old 03/18/2010, 10:06   #2

YOU CANT ADVERTISEMENT HERE, I REPEAT YOU CANT ADVERTISEMENT HERE
Old 03/18/2010, 10:15   #3

report him!! anyway your server going to fail..
Old 03/18/2010, 10:38   #4

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Title changed, they are only looking for staff, so it's ok
Old 03/18/2010, 12:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol2k11 View Post
#Fail
report: spamming
Old 03/18/2010, 12:16   #6

#deleted
#warned
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2010, 14:42   #7

We are not recruiting any staff members for this server. Musked, you should not of even posted this without confronting me. Please can a MOD lock this topic. Thanks in advance

~Steve
Old 03/18/2010, 14:42   #8

You can close this post im a dev for the server and also know for a fact he did not have permission to take this cause into his own hands.
Old 03/18/2010, 14:54   #9

Please prove to me that you are the ones in charge and not Musked
Old 03/18/2010, 16:03   #10

I dont need to prove myself. Anyone who applies to be Staff on this server that was sent from this post will be rejected. Musked has just lost all his chances of being any part of the Staff on our server. I am Steve, If you do not believe me then, thats your problem. I dont need to prove to anyone who I am.... Just close this post as its SubZero's server not Musked's and SubZero has not authorized him to post this....
Old 03/18/2010, 16:11   #11

If you want this thread closed there are only 2 ways

1. Musked requests it
2. You somehow prove that you're the owner, I will assume that you have a domain for the website, so I will assume that you have an e mail , so send the close request from that mail to

Beacuse how do I know that Musked is not the original owner of the server and you're just trying to shut it down beacuse anyone can come here and claim this server to be his
Old 03/18/2010, 18:04   #12

First of all, We do not have a Domain as of yet. Musked is just someone who wants to be apart of the Staff but after his actions of posting this thread he will not be apart of it. Keep the thread here if you wish, Just shows that you have false Advitisations. If Musked was the Owner of the server do you not think he would be in the 'Admin' Team. Oh yea, your too stupid to realise that, he has not said it is his server. But thats fine, you don't need to believe me. You will see in time that he is just a wannabe.

~Steve
Old 03/18/2010, 18:49   #13

calling a moderator stupid will certainly help your cause..
Old 03/18/2010, 18:51   #14

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx89 View Post
Just shows that you have false Advitisations.
Advitisations??

Quote:
If Musked was the Owner of the server do you not think he would be in the 'Admin' Team.
How are we supposed to know he isn't in the admin team, he did not say he was or was not. And what if he was asked by the admins to make the thread, or he is in charge of getting applicants.

Quote:
Oh yea, your too stupid to realise that, he has not said it is his server. But thats fine, you don't need to believe me. You will see in time that he is just a wannabe.
Well unless someone knows your team/what exactly is going on, isn't going to just believe you without any proof. So if you want this thread closed, you're going have to show proof, otherwise what's stopping people from closing anyone's thread.

So either show some proof that you're the admin of the server, or get Musked to ask for the thread to be closed. Else you should just ignore the thread and let it die then.
Old 03/18/2010, 19:03   #15

Like I said. I dont need to prove I'm the Admin..... And I already said, noone needs to believe I'm the Admin. My names just listed for no reason.... Its got nothing to do with anyone apart from the MOD's, Myself and Musked.
Closed Thread