Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron server Recruiting Staff!!

Discussion on Dekaron server Recruiting Staff!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2010, 20:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Looking at your thread nobody would really be intrested to help you, make your thread more professional, just a little guess, you are not 16+ or just bad in english or not mature yet.

Good luck recruiting staff for your server!
Old 03/19/2010, 08:02   #17

this isn't his thread. Musked was already told to remove it.

MODs please close this.
Old 03/19/2010, 08:06   #18

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Recruiting] Staff for upcoming Shaiya Server
12/25/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Im looking for 3-4 ppl for an upcoming Shaiya Server. Someonewho can help me with the general set up and a website would be cool. The server will open in alpha testing to start with and wont be open to the general public at first. Soif any1 is intrested send me a pm or add me on: [email protected]
[Recruiting] Staff for upcoming Luna Online private server
03/05/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Hello, Currently in the works is a new Luna Online server which I am in dire need of staff for. I will be recruiting a full team, aside from your basic game masters which I am not looking for as of this moment. The following are the positions in which I am in need of: Web designer/developer (1) You will be creating and managing the website, and if you could create a full working item mall that would greatly improve your chances. You may either cooperate with our graphic designer, or...
Recruiting staff once again
10/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Well due to half or so of my previous staff becoming inactive, I decided to look for a few more. This will be a 5017 server and we will eventually be working on 5095 in the future. Anyways I'm only looking to fill about 3 or 4 spots. ~C# coders(2-3) ~PHP coder(1) Name: Age: Position: Why should I pick you: Experience:
[Recruiting] Staff for 100% blizzlike 3.1.3 server
08/12/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
#edit #close Plaese post here Note 1: You need to learn how to close a thread xD Note 2: You can move threads.