Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEEDING]Staff for my project

Discussion on [NEEDING]Staff for my project within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/01/2010, 21:07   #76

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
This post start the flame again,, and karakotta; your job here was to delete this post (it makes flame war)...

1. I am older then you
2. I know more then you in internet world
3. I know more then you in real world (not sure that you have it , but ok)

Look to your main post;, You are a admin that dont know anything, and is starting a server!! This makes you a kid that want earn money with work of other ppl
Stop now iHacker.

#Reported Cause: Flame

That is iAslana's thread and sure its not wrong section, and she got a link back... and i dont see any Adver.
But i see your looking for annoyance.Ill report all they post here flame for now! So stop pls.
Old 04/01/2010, 21:55   #77

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnus View Post
Stop now iHacker.

#Reported Cause: Flame

That is iAslana's thread and sure its not wrong section, and she got a link back... and i dont see any Adver.
But i see your looking for annoyance.Ill report all they post here flame for now! So stop pls.
#Post deleted

Next time it will be an infraction
Old 04/01/2010, 22:11   #78

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyko16 View Post
I'll tell you guys somethings about this "girl"(iAslana)

First of all she is ALWAYS abusing her rights, she did also abuse her "boyfriend".

Explanation about what will happen
:
The server will start, you'll pay for 1 month. In this month you'll have to earn the server money back, and you'll need more money to pay again for the next month. You'll recieve players, they will donate.. You'll get more money, the developers want to getting paid for doing the job. Aslana will not pay because she is making this server to BUY a life. The developers that want to get payed will getting kicked out of the team. The server will be crashed, iAslana couldn't fix the crash. The server will be down for a while and all the players will leave one by one. iAslana will make a new server with a new name, she'll also make a new account on epvpers, and will request another developers. Etc. Etc. this will repeat and iAslana will never get a life Because she isn't a trusted person, I got a lot of experience with being a "teammate"with her, she want to be a boss, and command everyone in the team. Because in real life she got a lot of problems and don't have a life

Regards,

A experienced stranger.

Note:

If i were you(telling this to the developers) then I wouldn't spend my time for this "girl" because she will kick you all when she earn money.

Have a nice day guys
You cant Read?

#Reported Cause: Flame / Offtopic

Proove it. Btw: this "girl" is rlly a girl
Old 04/01/2010, 22:36   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyko16 View Post
I'll tell you guys somethings about this "girl"(iAslana)

First of all she is ALWAYS abusing her rights, she did also abuse her "boyfriend".

Explanation about what will happen
:
The server will start, you'll pay for 1 month. In this month you'll have to earn the server money back, and you'll need more money to pay again for the next month. You'll recieve players, they will donate.. You'll get more money, the developers want to getting paid for doing the job. Aslana will not pay because she is making this server to BUY a life. The developers that want to get payed will getting kicked out of the team. The server will be crashed, iAslana couldn't fix the crash. The server will be down for a while and all the players will leave one by one. iAslana will make a new server with a new name, she'll also make a new account on epvpers, and will request another developers. Etc. Etc. this will repeat and iAslana will never get a life Because she isn't a trusted person, I got a lot of experience with being a "teammate"with her, she want to be a boss, and command everyone in the team. Because in real life she got a lot of problems and don't have a life

Regards,

A experienced stranger.

Note:

If i were you(telling this to the developers) then I wouldn't spend my time for this "girl" because she will kick you all when she earn money.

Have a nice day guys
Very nice story, now what? I don't have more rights then anyone else here by the way, I don't give a damn kick about what people say about me. Abusing people nah, mostly of the time people abuse me.

By the way i've gotten all the people I needed for my project. I'll be updating my thread if I need someone else.

# Request temporarly close to prevent spam
Old 04/01/2010, 23:00   #80

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#spam deleted
#infracted
#closed
Old 04/05/2010, 16:11   #81

THREAD OPEN!
NEEDING ONE GOOD DEVELOPER YOU'LL GET PAID!
MSN :
Old 04/05/2010, 16:33   #82

Count me out. Good luck with your server.
Old 04/05/2010, 17:09   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Twister~ View Post
Count me out. Good luck with your server.
Ok, well whatever I've decided to stop witht he pserver since I got my gears on 2moons back

# Request close
Old 04/05/2010, 17:41   #84

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#closed
Closed Thread