Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stuck!

Discussion on stuck! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy stuck!

iv relli looked everywhere for a solution but... its just not there.

my launcher updates connects fine, but wen i hit start nothin happens if i launch my game from the dekaron.exe in my bin folder it launches just fine and i can login. help? iv tried everything i can with no solution anyone solved this before?
Old 02/16/2010, 06:23   #2

Why you dont use another launcher and edit the launcher photo?
Old 02/16/2010, 06:32   #3

Well if your really stuck I would re-download the launcher
Old 02/16/2010, 06:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
Why you dont use another launcher and edit the launcher photo?
tried 3
Old 02/16/2010, 10:09   #5

elite*gold: 20
Check that the dekaron.exe your launching is spelled exactly as "dekaron.exe". If it still doesn't want to launch, try disassembling the launcher and checking the API function CreateProcess().

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]STUCK AND DC!!!
08/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hello guys and all professional here i need your help... my 1st question is why if me and my members at same map will get discconeted from server and the charct like stuck....? qustion 2 is why i cant create mannequin if i create my charc also will stuck like hang on then suddenly disonnected from server...? please all help me pl,ease really need all your helps here:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
ehh im stuck
01/16/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
anyone know why i get error when i try to attach cheat engine?
Stuck bug
05/31/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Do you know any reason making your char stucked? or just what to do to make game crash?(tried delete some files while playing but wont work)
I Got stuck on this=/
05/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys, well since i got back to lotf because there is nothing to do with binaries and they get boring with the time, well i thought i was gonna try lotf again. But everytime i open the console i get this: System.OverflowException: Valor demasiado grande o demasiado pequeño para un byt e sin firmar. en System.Convert.ToByte(UInt32 value) en COServer_Project.NPCs.SpawnAllNPCs() en C:\Documents and Settings\Administ rador\Escritorio\DropDead Source\DropDead Source...
*I Am so stuck can some help me please*
01/29/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
:confused:Ok im start off here im trying make a server i download all the things that this guy on here posted and next i need something called Microsoft 2000 SQL and need a Service pack 4 update for it I have looked every were for it I mean almost every were i think the only place i have not look is in space or in th after life