Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Customizing GM Commands

Discussion on Customizing GM Commands within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Customizing GM Commands

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to mod
The GM Commands in the database, i know how to in the .exe,
but it can be easily bypass using another .exe so yea.

My question,
How to delete certain GM commands ?
Old 02/14/2010, 15:40   #2

Change the op codes from packets of any GM commands you need to remove from the dekaronserver.exe file so nobody going to bypass those commands even if they put another dekaron.exe file on the client side.
Old 02/14/2010, 15:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by antondude View Post
Hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to mod
The GM Commands in the database, i know how to in the .exe,
but it can be easily bypass using another .exe so yea.

My question,
How to delete certain GM commands ?
Just delete them from the Dekaronserver.exe
and dekaron.exe
I think that it works..
You can change devloper commands to GM commands i think..
Old 02/15/2010, 15:02   #4

ah ok cool ty, i had blank and didnt realize about the server.exe, thats why i was worried about simple bypass.

I just thought it also may be in a a section of db or something.
Old 02/16/2010, 06:59   #5

elite*gold: 20
yep or change dekaron.exe in a way that if they replace the dekaron.exe in client it wont start.
it would be the best if you could make add a table in character database or design user_character and add a row for adminlevel that way it would be impossible to use gm commands without hacking/injecting database. But it will take a lot of work.
Old 02/16/2010, 07:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto820 View Post
yep or change dekaron.exe in a way that if they replace the dekaron.exe in client it wont start.
it would be the best if you could make add a table in character database or design user_character and add a row for adminlevel that way it would be impossible to use gm commands without hacking/injecting database. But it will take a lot of work.

Even if you add something to make the game specific on a certain dekaron.exe it can still be bypassed. It's much better to edit the dekaronserver.exe like what andrew_seul said. As for the adminlevel in db, it wouldn't take that much, just add a check for adminlevel in the dekaronserver.exe whenever a player tries to use a command.
Old 02/16/2010, 08:25   #7

Anyone know how we can rename the gm commands?
like /gm startpartywar to /gm dfstart
Old 02/16/2010, 08:46   #8

Ye thanks guys, i may attempt the database.
Btw,
@bottomy, add my msn, ()
I wanna talk to you
Old 02/16/2010, 09:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]iHacker View Post
Anyone know how we can rename the gm commands?
like /gm startpartywar to /gm dfstart

Edit the dekaronserver.exe, and then dekaron.exe. The dekaron.exe needs to be edited just so it won't think you've entered a misspelled command.

@antondude added you.
Old 02/16/2010, 17:47   #10

The thing is, dekaronserver.exe is already making a check if you are GM, thats why you can't summon monsters by using cheat engine. The thing is, the server doesn't control if the player is in ghostmode or not, just like the teleporting, its the same as if you would scan 1 for ghost mode and 0 for no ghostmode, u would change, you would go into ghostmode without the command (<--- hint on how to bypass my exe ), or like you would scan for coordinates and change then by CE, that would also be a teleport hack.
The server denies your request for ghostmode, just that the client still does it on it's own.