Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question] sql basis data array code XD

Discussion on [question] sql basis data array code XD within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [question] sql basis data array code XD

what is sql basis data array code alteration method?

not php character encoding problem if see screenshot but it seems to be problem of sql data array code XD

Help me

Old 02/13/2010, 21:08   #2

Did you install the database correctly? Like, no language packs, etc, etc? I would reinstall the database honestly, including the SP4. Thats the important part.

Then to query it use:
Code:
$qe = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM character.dbo.GUILD_INFO ORDER BY guild_code DESC");
$q = mssql_fetch_array($qe);
Now all guild stats are in an array like this:
Code:
$q['guild_code'] = Decending list of all guilds_ids, ordered by the guild_code in database.
$q['guild_name'] = List of all guild names
etc, etc
To add a guild manually, use this query:
Code:
$qe = mssql_query("INSERT INTO character.dbo.GUILD_INFO (guild_code, guild_name, guild_serv_id, guild_Level, guild_Dil, guild_adv, guild_mark1, guild_mark2, guild_notice, ipt_date, upt_date, guild_effect, bystate, bychannel) VALUES ('0901001102','Custom Guild','','4','12222333','1444','1','1','','','','4','0','0')");
That should make a custom guild. Note that you may need to change guild_code, to no overwrite your existing guilds. If you enter that query and it still comes up with chinese lettering or korean, w/e. Then theres something your doing thats converting it to Korean text. My best bet would be that your SQL database is installed wrong.

Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2010, 03:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
Did you install the database correctly? Like, no language packs, etc, etc? I would reinstall the database honestly, including the SP4. Thats the important part.
Good luck.
thx.. for your reply.
will try! ;-)