Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Threats for hacks in the name of Janvier

Discussion on Threats for hacks in the name of Janvier within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Threats for hacks in the name of Janvier

My personal server machine has been hacked. And then I recieve a post on my forums, about hwo they are going to hack my server because one of their friends was told that he can go away. "this is your first warning before we innitiate distruction of blackout.

[for your currious minds]

the reason we are going to start the taking down of blackout is that my friend ind3siszive was wrongly removed from the dev team, after he worked on A7, and gave noel lots of files, and ect, he was removed. ind3 told me he was told that he was "giving" out 50% when he only gave me and mega pixle the ****, and we did alot for your dumb ***** as well.

=what i did=

i gave ind3 money for the sites to post the info for the files.

-what Janivier123 did-

data packed and set up site

-what Ind3 did-

he's the original hacker from 2moons [GM]Trixter, its because of him that you have these pservers, he copyed and pasted the files when he was gm and sent to janiver.

[DARKBYTE]

CE maker/hack proggramer.

[MegaPixle]

did the texture packs for the server.

[In conclusion]

the reason i tell you/introduce us is because you now know who we are .

all of us will be hacking this site. be prepared.

[In all due "respect"]

~Kakkarot~
Ind3siszive
M3gaPixle
H1N1
Darkbyte
~[GHR]~ members.
"
I'm posting this here to warn everyone of what is going on. These people will hack your server if you **** them off for some *** forsaken reason.
Old 02/10/2010, 05:07   #2

o.o thx 4 informing but how did they hack ur pc?
Old 02/10/2010, 05:14   #3

Code:
I'm posting this here to warn everyone of what is going on. These people will hack your server if you piss them off for some god forsaken reason.

Really Funny XD XD

There is something named "Protection",
Old 02/10/2010, 05:15   #4

They havent yet. and if you think it is a joke there is proof.
Old 02/10/2010, 05:19   #5

Lmao wtf is this?
Lets see them try. This will be interesting.
Ill forward this to ~Kakkarot~ and see what he says XD
Old 02/10/2010, 06:18   #6

This is a joke. Lol.
Old 02/10/2010, 07:02   #7

No joke.
Old 02/10/2010, 07:16   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVolk View Post
he's the original hacker from 2moons [GM]Trixter, its because of him that you have these pservers, he copyed and pasted the files when he was gm and sent to janiver.

Server files came from china or thailand i forget, i remember it was something like an engineer working for them released the files or sold them.

Quote:
[DARKBYTE]

CE maker/hack proggramer.
I don't think darkbyte even plays dekaron lol.

Quote:
~Kakkarot~
I guess we can just wait for kakkarot to conform if this is true lol >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post
This is a joke. Lol.
Old 02/10/2010, 07:32   #9

the post is here on my forums if you dotn believe me
Old 02/10/2010, 08:52   #10

Quote:
the post is here on my forums if you dotn believe me

Even though something has been posted doesn't mean it's real/true. If you're worried something might happen, just back everything up.
Old 02/10/2010, 09:08   #11

Received Thanks: 1,876
and why is my name in here AGAIN?
you think i had something to do with your hack?
your accusing me of hacking your server of what?

waiting reply from post starter
Old 02/10/2010, 09:24   #12

omfg dude, if i believed every dooms day hack that everyone i banned posted on my forums i would be a f'ing basket case, this guy that posted on ur forums got exactly what he wanted, to freak you out.

ppl who hack, are like ppl that commit suicide, ppl that really want to kill themselves, do it and dont let anyone know they are doing it, that way they can do it in peace and not have to worry about someone trying to stop them from doing it, ppl who tell everyone that they are going to kill themselves, were nvr really gonna kill themselves, just needed the attention for some reason, prolly legitimately

this works the same way with hackers, a real hacker, will hack you and you wont know about it until ur trying to figure out why ur PC is smoking, a complete noob on the other hand will post this long drawn out threat about all this great and impossible **** they are gonna do and name off some well known names to make the threat sound legit.

at very most he may find some way to inject ur database, but with back-ups and sanitized user inout like login and register, you will be just fine, i seriously doubt that ANY of those names he listed even know who he is, much less are in some big conspiracy to hack ur server cus u fired a GM

that guy is a noob, a little cry baby, if i was you, i would spout off some smart *** comment about his mom and dad being brother nad sister, then ban his IP on ur forums after about a day so he can read it and everyone laughing at him, if this guy was serious, or had any kind of skills at all, he wouldnt had gave u a warning post . . .
Old 02/10/2010, 09:45   #13

Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
that guy is a noob, a little cry baby, if i was you, i would spout off some smart *** comment about his mom and dad being brother nad sister, then ban his IP on ur forums after about a day so he can read it and everyone laughing at him, if this guy was serious, or had any kind of skills at all, he wouldnt had gave u a warning post . . .
ye i think so, but i dont believe that kakkarot would write something like that on a 6 day old forum

and before i forget
+9 Reported At: Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 08:43:50 Cause: Advertising

this would upset ~Kakkarot~ .... you know stealing his name and giving him a bad name and all ...
i hope some one gets banned today
Old 02/10/2010, 09:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
at very most he may find some way to inject ur database, but with back-ups and sanitized user inout like login and register, you will be just fine

You should do more than just that, if you want to make sure you won't get hacked. Like you said make sure anything that gets user input is checked, that means not only for SQL injection but other types of hacks like XSS, RFI (if your page gets user input and uses that to execute a certain page, require() and include()), etc. Using updated admin login panel, like cpanel with popup login, so far i don't think there is a public exploit for it. Checking for updates on different things your running, forums for instance, because after an exploit is made public for that version of what you're using then anyone could basically exploit it. So in general it's best to make sure every thing is updated.

Then there's also general knowledge, not really hacking. But i've seen numerous sites get 'hacked' simply because some stuff with admin rights/access to admin account couldn't be trusted/have a short fuse (get ****** of easily).

And then yeh back up regularly, like Decima said. So if it ever does happen, at least you haven't lost everything.
Old 02/10/2010, 10:01   #15

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Im sure that all good private server owners will glady await you and your friends to hack their servers so they can improve their security

Please do not come to elitepvpers to make threats to elite members. As you may have noticed this is a hacking forum, so go ahead and hack, for once we should see something new but I wonder why "world class" hackers have a poorly designed forum, one look at it and I saw a bad, realy bad graphic design. If you can hack I'm sure you can do better with photoshop.

#requesting close to prevent spam/flame war

Enjoy yourself here at E*pvp.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread