Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Database Hacking on PServer Illegal? Yes!

Discussion on Is Database Hacking on PServer Illegal? Yes! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2010, 22:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★P0RN0★ View Post

It`s Game Forum . Say me where its written "Welcome to Elitepvpers the Hacking Community" ?

u have seen the sections like 2Moons / Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits right ?
Old 01/25/2010, 04:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
stupid comment

hes talking about hacking the database, not the game

the database is something that is owned by the webmaster/site owner

so yeah, it is in fact illegal, and can be punishable with heavy fines and/or jail time, but like every law thats broke, theres also 'due process' which means you have to be able to prove certain aspects of the crime in question.

and b4 ur next stupid comment, the game files have nothing to do with the crime, we DONT share copyright laws with korea, so anything they copyright in their country means squat here or in most places, and even if they were illegal, that would be the same as saying that:

which is just retarded, of course you can press charges if someone broke in ur house and stole ur television, doesnt matter if you had drugs in the house or not, u still had ur **** stole.
LOL WRONG EXAMPLE!! you shld said some1 broke into your house and stole ur tv, but you dun dare to call the police cos the tv you had was stole from another ppls's house. i believe you know something call international law. all the counties had sign it. Think ABT this: it's that means tat i fking insulting you, posting you fking with your dog's sexual pics blah blah in my country.. and i m safe?? cos you cant sue me?? WRONG!!! infact you can... how?? call up a lawyer and find out more. 2ND yea using client is nothing wrong BUT you coming out with a client that doesnt not connecting to gamehi tat's wrong. and the client does not belong to you. so think again kid...
Old 01/25/2010, 04:44   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by abelwang View Post
LOL WRONG EXAMPLE!! you shld said some1 broke into your house and stole ur tv, but you dun dare to call the police cos the tv you had was stole from another ppls's house. i believe you know something call international law. all the counties had sign it. Think ABT this: it's that means tat i fking insulting you, posting you fking with your dog's sexual pics blah blah in my country.. and i m safe?? cos you cant sue me?? WRONG!!! infact you can... how?? call up a lawyer and find out more. 2ND yea using client is nothing wrong BUT you coming out with a client that doesnt not connecting to gamehi tat's wrong. and the client does not belong to you. so think again kid...
stupid comment, why?

because, they are talking about hacking the DATABASE, not the game

what u are saying is that if someone hacked the GAME, but dont dare to try to get them in trouble for hacking the GAME, but this isnt the case

we are talking about what??? the DATABASE, which is legally owned and operated by the server admin/site owner and is on their machine, so my comparison was accurate, they would be calling the authorities because someone hacked their DATABASE, and thus having the game on their server (according to u, even tho ur still wrong) would be the illegal material on the server, BUT they still have right to press charges, because it was the DATABASE that was hacked, and they own that, lets break it down real slow so u get it, ok? :

DATABASE == Television
DRUGS == Game

so in my original example, if someone broke into ur house and stole ur television, just because you had drugs in ur house doesnt mean u dont have the right to press charges on the guy who stole ur television

and maybe you should research exactly what 'International Laws' all the countries share and with whom, just because you have heard of 'international laws' doesnt mean all countries share all laws, thats just stupid to even assume, it is a certain set of laws, that applies to certain things, and they have to follow a certain standard to even be applicable to said laws.

copyright laws dont work the same as all other laws, and even more so when you are dealing with digital media, korea happens to be a country that doesnt like to follow 'international' laws or rules, nor do they like to follow any kind of guidelines set by the UN (im sure being so knowledgeable on all things international you know who they are) which is why everyone is shittin about their nuclear tests that they failed to share with the rest of the world, then lied about later on once we all found out.

again, we dont share copyright laws with korea, they get to copy or DVD's without worrying about going to jail in their country, why???? because korea does not recognize our copyright laws, so they can have whole servers (and they do) that have pirated movies, music, software, ect, and not ever get in any trouble for it, they are free from prosecution because their country wont recognize our copyright laws, but you think for some odd stupid reason, that we recognize theirs??? lmfao u are a noob my friend . . .
Old 01/25/2010, 05:03   #19

elite*gold: 20
Why everyone arguing lol? Yes it's illegal to hack a pserver, but will they take action, i really doubt it .
Old 01/25/2010, 06:07   #20

Quote:
stupid comment, why?

because, they are talking about hacking the DATABASE, not the game

what u are saying is that if someone hacked the GAME, but dont dare to try to get them in trouble for hacking the GAME, but this isnt the case

we are talking about what??? the DATABASE, which is legally owned and operated by the server admin/site owner and is on their machine, so my comparison was accurate, they would be calling the authorities because someone hacked their DATABASE, and thus having the game on their server (according to u, even tho ur still wrong) would be the illegal material on the server, BUT they still have right to press charges, because it was the DATABASE that was hacked, and they own that, lets break it down real slow so u get it, ok? :

DATABASE == Television
DRUGS == Game

so in my original example, if someone broke into ur house and stole ur television, just because you had drugs in ur house doesnt mean u dont have the right to press charges on the guy who stole ur television

and maybe you should research exactly what 'International Laws' all the countries share and with whom, just because you have heard of 'international laws' doesnt mean all countries share all laws, thats just stupid to even assume, it is a certain set of laws, that applies to certain things, and they have to follow a certain standard to even be applicable to said laws.

copyright laws dont work the same as all other laws, and even more so when you are dealing with digital media, korea happens to be a country that doesnt like to follow 'international' laws or rules, nor do they like to follow any kind of guidelines set by the UN (im sure being so knowledgeable on all things international you know who they are) which is why everyone is shittin about their nuclear tests that they failed to share with the rest of the world, then lied about later on once we all found out.

again, we dont share copyright laws with korea, they get to copy or DVD's without worrying about going to jail in their country, why???? because korea does not recognize our copyright laws, so they can have whole servers (and they do) that have pirated movies, music, software, ect, and not ever get in any trouble for it, they are free from prosecution because their country wont recognize our copyright laws, but you think for some odd stupid reason, that we recognize theirs??? lmfao u are a noob my friend . . .
yes database=tv but this client(drug)(which belong to gamehi) is connecting to the database(tv) and and it dont belong to you!!!! you fking understand??? who will be so stupid to charge some1 when them they the thief too?? isnt tat stupid to tell others i m thief??? come on kid have some common sense. and again i did mention abt international law does apply to copyright!!! so it doesnt matter which country you from. their are laws been set up for for internet. pls kid google it....
Old 01/25/2010, 06:40   #21

Received Thanks: 1,876
Reported: Wrong section.
why? its not dekaron / 2moons specific
i was waiting into what this topic turns out, i was planing to reported it as it was posted
Old 01/25/2010, 07:26   #22

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
hey honey! this is a hacking and exloiting community
That is why i have post it here ^^ ;-)
Old 01/25/2010, 08:06   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by abelwang View Post
yes database=tv but this client(drug)(which belong to gamehi) is connecting to the database(tv) and and it dont belong to you!!!! you fking understand??? who will be so stupid to charge some1 when them they the thief too?? isnt tat stupid to tell others i m thief??? come on kid have some common sense. and again i did mention abt international law does apply to copyright!!! so it doesnt matter which country you from. their are laws been set up for for internet. pls kid google it....
i tried to tell you on an intelligent level "kid" but ur just too stupud to understand i guess

no one will/can get in trouble for having those files on their machine, PERIOD!! its not EVER going to happen, they arent illegal to use or to have, because, they are only copyrighted in korea, u fucking understand "kid", fcking retard, i cant believe you are that stupid, buy a fuckin helmet.

as far as the completely ignorant comment about the game file being "attached" to the database, even dumber, just stfu already, ur retarded, and ur brain dont work good "kid"

maybe u should "google it" fking dumbass, ffs i hate arguing with such stupid ignorant retarded ppl like you, ur the reason the world is going to shit in the first place, u think u know so fking much, talk like ur the shit, cant see u just look and sound like a dipshit, and obviously dont know a damn thing, telling me to google it and havent even bothered to do it urself

bottom line is, u can get in trouble for hacking a p-server, u can whether u think u cant or not, whether u google it, or i google it, u can get in trouble, and having those files on ur computer when u call the authorities, isnt going to mean a damn thing to them "kid" . . . . .

fking hate stupid inbreed ppl . . .
Old 01/25/2010, 08:28   #24

Quote:
i tried to tell you on an intelligent level "kid" but ur just too stupud to understand i guess

no one will/can get in trouble for having those files on their machine, PERIOD!! its not EVER going to happen, they arent illegal to use or to have, because, they are only copyrighted in korea, u fucking understand "kid", fcking retard, i cant believe you are that stupid, buy a fuckin helmet.

as far as the completely ignorant comment about the game file being "attached" to the database, even dumber, just stfu already, ur retarded, and ur brain dont work good "kid"

maybe u should "google it" fking dumbass, ffs i hate arguing with such stupid ignorant retarded ppl like you, ur the reason the world is going to shit in the first place, u think u know so fking much, talk like ur the shit, cant see u just look and sound like a dipshit, and obviously dont know a damn thing, telling me to google it and havent even bothered to do it urself

bottom line is, u can get in trouble for hacking a p-server, u can whether u think u cant or not, whether u google it, or i google it, u can get in trouble, and having those files on ur computer when u call the authorities, isnt going to mean a damn thing to them "kid" . . . . .

only in korea?? you fking think again if it's so why the fk acclaim buying the copyright from gamehi??? as well they just take it like we do. come on kid have some fking common sense. and i did not mention ppls we have the client will get into trouble. i was referring to ppls we steal the files and use them and said it their work. think this way client is gamehi's money making tools now some1 illgally use their money making tool. what do you think they will feel?? happy and say oh thank you for stealing my tool??? and how many times must mention that's something call INTERNATIONAL LAW???? like what i said early on it's that means tat i fking insulting you, posting you fking with your dog's sexual pics blah blah in my country.. and i m safe?? cos you cant sue me fking because my country do not have law against that. the fking ans is no!!!! you can still fking sue me!!! too much fking.... sorry just want to tell you not only you know to use fking. hahaha.. you fking stupid kid. arent you fking going to bed now?? it's fking late nw..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2010, 08:32   #25

Quote:

no one will/can get in trouble for having those files on their machine, PERIOD!! its not EVER going to happen, they arent illegal to use or to have, because, they are only copyrighted in korea, u ******* understand "kid", fcking ******, i cant believe you are that stupid, buy a ****** helmet.

maybe u should "google it" fking dumbass, ffs i hate arguing with such stupid ignorant retarded ppl like you, ur the reason the world is going to **** in the first place, u think u know so fking much, talk like ur the ****, cant see u just look and sound like a dipshit, and obviously dont know a **** thing, telling me to google it and havent even bothered to do it urself

bottom line is, u can get in trouble for hacking a p-server, u can whether u think u cant or not, whether u google it, or i google it, u can get in trouble, and having those files on ur computer when u call the authorities, isnt going to mean a **** thing to them "kid" . . . . .

what a nub kid. oh PLEASE don't call ppl stupid when you r a dumbass!!
Old 01/25/2010, 08:48   #26

elite*gold: 22
Stop Please now.

Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2010, 08:57   #27

Received Thanks: 1,876
Reported: Flamewar, cant you discuss something normally ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2010, 10:02   #28

Why not? SQL injection isn't hard if they don't set up a protection, and if they don't, which is also very easy, its their own fault again. Set up a protection against hacking, then you won't have hacking. Like, there is a P-server GodsArmy dekaron, my friend used to inject to it every single day and mess it up, the server almost died, but they they set up an anti-injection, so now its all good for em. Be smart, and u won't get owned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2010, 16:30   #29

@ Decima,

I know he talks about DATABASE then tell me where did the database backups come from? Its all related to original dekaron copyrighted files so its a fail.
Old 01/25/2010, 16:47   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWarrior View Post
@ Decima,

I know he talks about DATABASE then tell me where did the database backups come from? Its all related to original dekaron copyrighted files so its a fail.
site admin still owns the database, its still his property, ur still talking about drugs in the house that got broke into, cant press charges on the guy that broke into the house just because u have an illegal substance in it???
Closed Thread