Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Login screen

Discussion on [HELP] Login screen within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Login screen

where can I edit login screen? Please help me
Old 01/22/2010, 17:55   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
\data\texture\ui\game
look there
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Revolution - The new era (Server Screen und Login screen) Version:1.0
08/14/2010 - CrossFire - 12 Replies
Hey Epvpers! Ich möchte euch hier nen MOD zum Downloaden zeigen.(Der ist echt geil!>.<) Diese MOD´s sind nicht von mir die habe ich von einer seite kopiert,wenn ihr die seite haben möchtet dann pn mich. Server Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/sneaky.png Login Screen: http://modbase.antaria.eu/images/jdownloads/scree nshots/lucaaat_111.png
How to get rid of login screen lag
07/03/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 14 Replies
Well after about an hour of rummaging through the client, I finally found the one file that is the opening video for BoI. You know, the snow and castle background. Well to get rid of this video/image and lag, go to your Battle of the Immortals folder, then go to the data folder, then SceneObjs folder, then SelectScene_ice folder. Inside the SelectScene_ice folder there will be a file called SGCQ_Login_ice.m4f. If you delete that, it will get rid of the login video image and reduce login screen...
Login screen
07/09/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
How can i edit the login screen? Im not talking about the splash screen, just the login screen... I want to edit it. Any hints on where to go? I guess the background is a flash file.