Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your thoughts on a server and its rates please

Discussion on Your thoughts on a server and its rates please within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

View Poll Results: what rates u think?
I vote a server with 750x exp, 100x drop and 100x dill drop with max level 250 and no reborns. 29 69.05%
I vote a server with 2000x exp, 2000x drop and 2000x dill drop with no reborns and max level 250 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
Your thoughts on a server and its rates please

Ok, so I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out
what would be the best server rates and stats.
Most ppl are saying high rates servers and other are saying low.
So what I'd like is to ask everyone that sees this post to let me hear there idea
and what they think. ill make a poll aswell.
Old 01/19/2010, 20:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think your low rate x750 is too high either. I made low rate server and the rates are x30 exp x2 drop and x20 dil drop, then max lv is 250 with RB, but you need to play long to get RB. I have made that player after RB lose all stats and only receiving 250 stat points and 35 skill points, next time with the 2nd RB he will get 500 stat points and 70 skill points and etc.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/19/2010, 23:26   #3

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
I think your low rate x750 is too high either. I made low rate server and the rates are x30 exp x2 drop and x20 dil drop, then max lv is 250 with RB, but you need to play long to get RB. I have made that player after RB lose all stats and only receiving 250 stat points and 35 skill points, next time with the 2nd RB he will get 500 stat points and 70 skill points and etc.
Agreed 100%, be that change , too many high rate servers already
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2010, 02:11   #4

I totally agree with the low rates idea. Having a server with like 1000x+ exp really isnt good, makes players obtain max level in a week or a day or 3,get bored and quit.... it's better having a low rate server where they can grind and find **** at the same time. but thank you both for your comments.
Old 01/20/2010, 02:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cake* View Post
I totally agree with the low rates idea. Having a server with like 1000x+ exp really isnt good, makes players obtain max level in a week or a day or 3,get bored and quit.... it's better having a low rate server where they can grind and find **** at the same time. but thank you both for your comments.
The only thing i don't agree is a reborn part....I love to make reborns..lol. Yeah lower rates will be good i guess. But you need to have something to make others want to play, like argate rates, new content up to date, etc.
Old 01/20/2010, 02:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
The only thing i don't agree is a reborn part....I love to make reborns..lol. Yeah lower rates will be good i guess. But you need to have something to make others want to play, like argate rates, new content up to date, etc.
Yea I know, all that will be added in and more ofc.
Old 01/20/2010, 03:22   #7

what a foolish post cake.

although i think is pretty cool u would want our opinions about it, the readl deal is our opinions mean squat, unless you want 10-15 ppl playing on it.

what really matters is what the majority of the dekaron players like, and that majority believe it or not, doesnt even know this place exists. i think high rates and reborn are retarded, but if i want players to come play on my server, more then a small handful, i gotta give them what they want, and they want to be able to level in 10 minutes, then start all over again so they can have super characters. they dont like to do alot of work in order to have strong leet characters.

so im not even gonna bother voting, i dont like either option u got up there, i think that it should be completely standard across the board. but ur player base, did enuff of that on 2moons and/or official DK, and now they want to know what it feels like not to suck, i know that sounds ******, but its true, the majority of ur player base will consist of players that straight up sucked on the official servers, lazy, impatient, ADHD kids who want to know what it feels like to play a character that all the patient willing players have had in the past

and its these people you have to submit too
Old 01/20/2010, 13:44   #8

Some players just wait a fresh start, with 0 players ahead. You can always change the rates if it dosen't work with low rates.

Since you didn't vote, here is the current status of the poll:
Old 01/20/2010, 13:48   #9

Hmm.

Alot of people who have left retail to play private servers expect higher rate servers to prevent all the hard working to earn high levels etc.

I myself fancy ultra high exp servers, due to the fact that I don't have all the time on my hands, which makes it a good reason as to why I like them.
Old 01/20/2010, 13:50   #10

If you go to dekaron top 100, you will notice that 99.99% of servers are uber high, so if anyone has the need to play a high rate server he can find 100 of them in 3 seconds, so I think that a low server over 100 high would be a nice change, after so many high rate pservers I bet there are many players wanting to play a low rate one.
Old 01/20/2010, 13:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
If you go to dekaron top 100, you will notice that 99.99% of servers are uber high, so if anyone has the need to play a high rate server he can find 100 of them in 3 seconds, so I think that a low server over 100 high would be a nice change, after so many high rate pservers I bet there are many players wanting to play a low rate one.
As in ultra high, I meant DSINC high, lol.

Yes, it was ridiculous, but no doubt the people who actually played it, found it fun. Apart from the downtimes/lag issues though.
Old 01/20/2010, 14:00   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
Yep, plus with high rate servers since the players gets to the 'end game' stage very fast there isn't anything for them to do excet pvp/pk, unless you add content for them like items they could work for. But that's really it, and you can't add a challenge factor either really, unless it was like like +0-+6 armor would be challenging on this map but +7-+9 makes it possible to play on that map. But with low exp servers you can add much more content, and the challenge factor is higher than just +'d armor, they might need to reach a certain level until such a map becomes easy enough to play on.
Old 01/20/2010, 17:48   #13

Received Thanks: 3,355
Definitely

Quote:
I vote a server with 750x exp, 100x drop and 100x dill drop with max level 250 and no reborns.
Old 01/20/2010, 18:43   #14

750x xp 4 EVAAAAAAAAA yea

this post dont help EPvP member and was a Fail im sorry for this.

YEAHUUUU 750x XP 4 EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 01/20/2010, 19:52   #15

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
I'm sticking with the x750, the lower - the better .