Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Something I've been wondering about for years

Discussion on Something I've been wondering about for years within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Something I've been wondering about for years

A few days ago I started playing a Dekaron private server that was recently released. After a while, items were duped (confirmed by server admin) and then the mailbox was shortly removed after. And exactly this triggered something in my head. I started playing Dekaron from the very beginning like a no-lifer until A7 was released. There were rumors that dupers also exploited this very mailbox system, but I'm still not sure how exactly that could work.

For the sake of curiosity, how to dupe items with the mailbox? Keep in mind that most if not all private servers have the mailbox fixed already, but ye I'd really appreciate anyway. This is just something I've been wanting to know for so long.
Old 02/27/2017, 13:01   #2

actually its not fixed in most of the p-servers. so its better to not talk in public about it, then the most servers will get fked up.
Old 02/27/2017, 13:04   #3

THX for info guys LoL
Old 02/27/2017, 14:33   #4

there are at least 3 duping methods and none of them involve mailbox.

and all 3 can be patched with simple database hacks.

and do you really expect us to tell you how to dupe? these are strictly underground things that should not and will not be shared in public because of how easy they are to exploit and kill almost every server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/27/2017, 17:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan82 View Post
A few days ago I started playing a Dekaron private server that was recently released. After a while, items were duped (confirmed by server admin) and then the mailbox was shortly removed after. And exactly this triggered something in my head. I started playing Dekaron from the very beginning like a no-lifer until A7 was released. There were rumors that dupers also exploited this very mailbox system, but I'm still not sure how exactly that could work.

For the sake of curiosity, how to dupe items with the mailbox? Keep in mind that most if not all private servers have the mailbox fixed already, but ye I'd really appreciate anyway. This is just something I've been wanting to know for so long.
Players like you kill the private server scene. Looking for hacks to try and get ahead and get items for free without working or paying for them.

What does duping and hacking do to a server:
1. Steals revenue from the server for server costs. It costs roughly $250.00 per month to run a server.
2. Makes players who play honestly leave the server because of corruption.
3. Makes less population on the server. if a server doesn't have many players then the remaining ones leave.
4. Eventually the server closes because of lack of players.
5. hackers move on to next server. Cycle repeats.

It's obvious you have no respect for the hard work, time invested and cost the server owner invested so you can have a game to play for free.
Old 02/27/2017, 19:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
there are at least 3 duping methods and none of them involve mailbox.

and all 3 can be patched with simple database hacks.

and do you really expect us to tell you how to dupe? these are strictly underground things that should not and will not be shared in public because of how easy they are to exploit and kill almost every server.
So you're saying there's no way to dupe involving the mailbox?

I did research before posting this thread. I never wanted anyone to "spoonfeed" me, maybe point in the right direction at most, no hate tnx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00 View Post
Players like you kill the private server scene. Looking for hacks to try and get ahead and get items for free without working or paying for them.

What does duping and hacking do to a server:
1. Steals revenue from the server for server costs. It costs roughly $250.00 per month to run a server.
2. Makes players who play honestly leave the server because of corruption.
3. Makes less population on the server. if a server doesn't have many players then the remaining ones leave.
4. Eventually the server closes because of lack of players.
5. hackers move on to next server. Cycle repeats.

It's obvious you have no respect for the hard work, time invested and cost the server owner invested so you can have a game to play for free.
It's for the sake of knowledge. I want to understand why things work the way they do. I play legit most of the time, yeah really.

Though if I were the type of person you assumed me to be, you'd be totally right.
Old 03/01/2017, 13:40   #7

I tried to see if i could find a way to do it but no success, the only way i know is the one everyone knows but it's not so useful because you can only do it when the server is about to go down, with the rest of the methods u can dupe anywhere and anytime if im right.
Old 03/01/2017, 22:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmak96 View Post
I tried to see if i could find a way to do it but no success, the only way i know is the one everyone knows but it's not so useful because you can only do it when the server is about to go down, with the rest of the methods u can dupe anywhere and anytime if im right.
If we could find a way to crash the client, we could dupe at any given time without waiting for an announced server crash once a year.

I've tried doing this by using Cheat Engine, speeding up the game and then moving around which was followed by an instant game close, no success.

Also tried this by speeding up the game once again with CE, then clicking exit game. The bar loaded super quick, but again, no success.

Thing is, the server mustn't save the data after completing the trade with the other character.
Old 03/01/2017, 22:50   #9

There must be another way, no matter what i did it still saved the data, like if you dc your char , you char stays logged in for like 15-20 secs this is probably the time that it saves the data, also idk if they use CE, its a glitch or something
Old 03/01/2017, 23:46   #10

You guys have no clue how the server works. It keeps all of your data in the memory. If you trade an item and get a response then that means that the server has acknowledged the trade. It gets saved even if you shut down your local powerplant and drop a bomb on your Internet providers Datacenter. As long as you get a reply it means that the server knows what you are doing and is saving the data.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2017, 08:44   #11
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Drop bomb its quite funny xd, its a good idea when you ragequit
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2017, 19:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
You guys have no clue how the server works. It keeps all of your data in the memory. If you trade an item and get a response then that means that the server has acknowledged the trade. It gets saved even if you shut down your local powerplant and drop a bomb on your Internet providers Datacenter. As long as you get a reply it means that the server knows what you are doing and is saving the data.
We're trying.

So basically, the goal is to find some way to mess with the memory of the server? I don't even know where to start at this point, lol.
Old 03/04/2017, 17:41   #13

wpe pro maYBEE
Old 03/04/2017, 17:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naniooooo View Post
wpe pro maYBEE
xD you didnt even read my post did you?
Old 03/04/2017, 22:06   #15

Depending on the version of A9 server files a server is using, there is indeed a way to exploit a bug with the mailbox packets and dupe items. The first iteration of A9 files that leaked on EPVP (old version of Rising's) had this bug.

Either way, anyone with SQL experience knows how to write a quick script to check the number of items in-game with duplicate serial numbers.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
dekaron, dupe