Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron tool kit (Project)

Discussion on Dekaron tool kit (Project) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Talking Dekaron tool kit (Project)

Hey everyone, im creating this topic to ask some opinion to this Project and not asking help but if anyone wanna do it, every help is usefull.

So my idea is create a Application for dekaron new developers as a smart app that explains to developer his mistakes and "translate" some columns or meanings of dekaron csv.
So im about to create a whole share editor (mainly for csv), which open csv, edit them, advice people which is editing the files and save files.
Im just curious to know peoples opinion, if idea is worth or not and what i should consider more to add on Project.

Here are some pictures of progress :
Source Code :
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/19/2016, 03:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested in this. It's time we do something to revive this community. I think this is also a good idea because it will help people develop their own updates rather than only download what is available on EPvP and leech content from other servers.

What programming language are you looking to make this tool in? I personally can contribute in C++ and Python.

Suggestions I have:
1) We should make this a collaborative open source project using something like BitBucket. That way everyone with programming experience can contribute.
2) We should focus on making the tool as adaptive as possible. What I mean by this is if new exe files leak, we could easily add the new columns to the program.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/19/2016, 10:04   #3
Trade Restricted

Im using C# atm but until december i dont have many time,so after december, i'll post it on GitHub or BitBucket and share here for who wanna help in the Project.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/20/2016, 07:23   #4

great idea im join to this project.

and prefer C#
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2016, 10:42   #5
Trade Restricted

Thanks for who wanna join, when i got time i'll share the ideas i have to implement and the Project.
Old 11/23/2016, 17:55   #6

This is a really good idea. Personally I've been working on a similar tool, but in a web-based application platform. I'm on the road a lot so making a web-based tool made more sense for me. I know you can export the C# to aspx files.

I think though we need to set some type of framework to identify the features we want in the application. An easy interface to add items to Dshop would be cool as there are so many csv and txt files you need to edit to add items. This is one feature that would save a lot of time.
Old 11/23/2016, 19:37   #7
Trade Restricted

Thanks for your opinion freez00. Im currently working on temp app because my main idea is create a own engine with own methods (When i mean engine, its not something like Unreal or like that) its just my own methods for the tool, i wanna make this a optimizated application. I'll post it probably in december but i'll need more opinions about main features, like settings, edit itemlist and which edit methods or create methods. I cant explain this better, but i'll try to make my ideas at release of source so people can follow some of them or improve the actual code.
Old 11/24/2016, 07:23   #8

can we make this with something like DAC?
Old 11/24/2016, 14:32   #9
Trade Restricted

I would create a perfil + user login and a developer chat but as you know i'll require to host to make sockets beetween the client and server so i prefer to make this tool soft without many administrations.
It will be most used for client side csv but we can add SQL Managment if people wants to.
Old 11/24/2016, 15:11   #10

i think this will be a grate tool when we can manage database too.
Old 11/24/2016, 18:24   #11

Lol?.. its a tool for make your own updates or for edit accounts and characters?.. for that already have dac xd
Old 11/25/2016, 08:53   #12

i don't use DAC i prefer some other tool.

And one more thing do you read this "Dekaron tool kit" if no read again i don't see there any one word dekaron client tool?
If you dont have nothing more to say left this thread. this not for you. because i see you'r **** work with your dk client and the launcher.
Old 11/25/2016, 23:09   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
i don't use DAC i prefer some other tool.

And one more thing do you read this "Dekaron tool kit" if no read again i don't see there any one word dekaron client tool?
If you dont have nothing more to say left this thread. this not for you. because i see you'r **** work with your dk client and the launcher.
Envy is bad
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2016, 07:54   #14

im not envy i just say the true. or maybe i put here your offer? what you think Farius~???

But lets back to topic, i thing we must crate something new and fresh.
Old 11/26/2016, 14:17   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
im not envy i just say the true. or maybe i put here your offer? what you think Farius~???

But lets back to topic, i thing we must crate something new and fresh.
In no time comment that I was going to contribute something, if you read the comment I just asked a question.