Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for private server owners

Discussion on Question for private server owners within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question for private server owners

Hi owners of privates servers.
Does anyone got this error today when loading server? This error does not start DF or siege automaticaly. Yesterday 24:00 everything was ok, but today no more working,nothing was changed. I will answear to questions wich will be asked me:
1. Yes I have searched google for that (found results but useless for my experience with SQL)
2. Yes I have looked into SQL stored procedures SP_DEADFRONT_GET_TIMEINFO but not understood there anything too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg syntax error.JPG (14.0 KB, 62 views)
Old 01/04/2010, 17:30   #2

i got a error that looks like that but not 100% the same
Old 01/04/2010, 18:02   #3

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
Hi owners of privates servers.
1. Yes I have searched google for that (found results but useless for my experience with SQL)
2. Yes I have looked into SQL stored procedures SP_DEADFRONT_GET_TIMEINFO but not understood there anything too.
is afflicted about problem that many people are same.
however, part about the solution method is not shared yet.

Old 01/04/2010, 18:40   #4

I got the exact error,i just launched my test server on dedidicated.
Old 01/06/2010, 21:02   #5

Sorry, for posting again, but doesn't anyone else have this problem with auto DF?? For everyone DF is working? I don't speak about launching DF manually. Noticed one thing that if you make year 2009 on PC then it is working, but if 2010 it is not working.
Share your knowladges who fixed it please.
Old 01/07/2010, 17:32   #6

u need to search on thees Syntax error converting datetime from character string.

if u get any solution pliz pot in hire
Old 01/07/2010, 18:01   #7

Old 01/08/2010, 06:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skystar2003 View Post

Beleive me I have googled everywhere, tried everything what was understanding and nothing. The strangest thing is that all DEVS from other known servers are quiet, not talking anything about it, but when some1 leeches something from them they are first who starting to shout.
No offens
Old 01/08/2010, 11:26   #9

Yeah you are right (above post)

I hope aloken files will be leeched soon.
Old 01/08/2010, 12:14   #10

If we shared everything, then we wouldn't have anything special in game to keep our server ahead of others. What kind of business practice is that?
Old 01/09/2010, 21:40   #11

ehm u can be special by having good service to community ,yuoure server stats not only by the files dude and if u look closely we all use same files.

So telling that FIX is not a damage to youre server speciality dont be so selfish ,youre server files are shared by goodwilling people to. Share the fix or gtfo of this community its all about sharing and helping eachother!
Old 01/09/2010, 22:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier4lif3 View Post
If we shared everything, then we wouldn't have anything special in game to keep our server ahead of others. What kind of business practice is that?
I concur.