Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REALESE]Tower Indun A7 Mobs

Discussion on [REALESE]Tower Indun A7 Mobs within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 01/05/2010, 19:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by seias View Post
this guy dont even know how to reply in english , and keep telling me i stole from gamehi.... and even Ultra ...need i say more ?
Bankrupt kkkkkkk care of their Dekaron. You say you have the authorization GameHi to have your Dekaron plagiarized then "you" steal files and personal conversation between me and "you" do not try to put others in conversation so I can say that you are bankrupt and one that favors pessimo ADM in your game looking more befitting to you so everyone stopped playing their game .... and "you" stole rather GameHi and ultra ...
Old 01/06/2010, 14:05   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurvalenca View Post
Bankrupt kkkkkkk care of their Dekaron. You say you have the authorization GameHi to have your Dekaron plagiarized then "you" steal files and personal conversation between me and "you" do not try to put others in conversation so I can say that you are bankrupt and one that favors pessimo ADM in your game looking more befitting to you so everyone stopped playing their game .... and "you" stole rather GameHi and ultra ...
omfg...
All got file's from GameHI,lol
You'r a funny guy ^^
and i didn't know that ultra got this mob's..
It's okey to leech other file's to make you'r own!
BUT IT'S NOT OKEY TO MAKE RELASES WHIC YOU DIDN'T MADE ALONE!
Old 01/10/2010, 16:17   #18

lol, brasileiros quebrando o pau, kkkk toma vergonha na cara seias e vai criar seus propios itens ao inves de fica copiando dos outros