Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KR Test Server + Giveaway

Discussion on KR Test Server + Giveaway within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KR Test Server + Giveaway

Saw "someone" post and brag about being able to connect to the KR test server like it was super difficult task to do. Then turn around and give no contribute to his "findings" for the community that is already going under due to people like "him".

Anyways if you want to access the test server your going to need to buy or make a KR account. Trust me, just buy one. I bought mine from a site that seemed sketchy but actually pulled through.

Link:

Proof of my account!: /

First navigate to the KR site:
Then click this:
The first button is the main game and the second is the test server:
Lastly you click the download button:
You have to install some shitty installer its safe: /

I'm sure most of you "even newbies" can figure out what to do from here. I've found that using IE "I KNOW" works best when navigating the KR site especially if you are clicking the download buttons. I'd prove it works and show in-game screen shots but I don't currently have it installed or lost it but yea. It really does work fine.

GIVEAWAY!
Ill give you a free verified KR account to access BOTH the game and test server. All you need to do is post something on the forums in the private server section giving help to newbies and/or actually giving some kind of contributions to the community of dekaron! You need to actually give something to us as well, don't steal someone else's work and post it. Don't half ass this. It also cant be something so simple that a toddler already knows how to do it. It MUST be something worth looking into! Ill have the guys here on the forum help decide who earned it. In the end its not a huge deal if you don't wanna participate. Its only a $10 account, but you can save some cash and help contribute valuable information to this community.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/06/2016, 17:15   #2

+1 I have used this service and they pull through. I don't need a KR account, but I have done my best to help people here on this forum. However, I only help people that are nice to me back and can communicate in English properly.

What really stops me from helping etc is I have given files to people on this forum that just turned around and sold them.
Old 10/06/2016, 17:21   #3

+1 we all need help sometimes.