Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transup 3 Files

Discussion on Transup 3 Files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Transup 3 Files

Was curious if anyone may have these? Would be greatly appreciated!

Last thing I need on my test server and it'd be up and running in no time! Website is all setup and just waiting for the final touches!

STAY TUNED!
Old 07/30/2016, 22:16   #2

do you realize that its not a real thing and its a ****** paint job?

also from what I read you wanna start your own server, but asking for files is not the best way to do it, lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2016, 22:29   #3

Well the transup3 is really only thing I am missing on my test server and can't find it anywhere else.
Old 07/30/2016, 22:39   #4

because its a custom paintjob made by rising. its not an official thing. but you can easily steal it from eternia, their client is completely unprotected so feel free
Old 07/31/2016, 00:02   #5

elite*gold: 22
I think rising should rename it for "Transup paint" not transup3 because it looks even worst than what it is!
Old 07/31/2016, 01:20   #6

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
not real transup just change color transup normal it's simple!
does not exist transup 3
I think people knows but most of them are ignorant and still want that custom paint to say that they have transup3
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2016, 02:52   #7

Anyone who says it doesn't exist, you have no imagination, you can have up to Trans-up 15.

I know how to mod every stage/ level, add effects to each stage, change colors, change what stages use trans 1 mesh & trans 2. literally do a full custom anything on Trans-Up.

Example: Trans-up could start at any level you wanted, go to level 15 in the skill menu, have a different colors & different effects around certain parts for each level. So say you started at level 60 and then 70, 80, 90, etc all the way to 200, each stage can easily be changed to give different stat boosts as well.

P.S, I can also mod Argate glow effects & socket glow effects (haven't done any actual skills yet, but it's possible & I'm hoping to do it soon). really any effect anywhere, takes some fiddling but it's all in there some where hahahaha

Oh & the trans-up 3 used in most p servers isn't even set up properly/ optimally, it works, but it's gross, i cleaned it up. XD

(&& before anyone shoves it down my throat that it's easy, lets see you get poison dripping from a weapon, a blizzard for ice, static for lightning, etc. & add/ change layers/ change direction for argates enough to make it have it's normal effect and another on top like runes that glide over the surface in the opposite direction. and adding different kinds of bursts and lights to trans-up. a simple example of using the trans-2 upbursts on the trans-1 model for level 3, then turn them off for level 4 with trans-2 model then back on again for level 5 just for some variation, but really there's infinite possibilities)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2016, 02:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zajt007 View Post
Anyone who says it doesn't exist, you have no imagination, you can have up to Trans-up 15.

I know how to mod every stage/ level, add effects to each stage, change colors, change what stages use trans 1 mesh & trans 2. literally do a full custom anything on Trans-Up.

Example: Trans-up could start at any level you wanted, go to level 15 in the skill menu, have a different colors & different effects around certain parts for each level. So say you started at level 60 and then 70, 80, 90, etc all the way to 200, each stage can easily be changed to give different stat boosts as well.

P.S, I can also mod Argate glow effects & socket glow effects (haven't done any actual skills yet, but it's possible & I'm hoping to do it soon). really any effect anywhere, takes some fiddling but it's all in there some where hahahaha

Oh & the trans-up 3 used in most p servers isn't even set up properly/ optimally, it works, but it's gross, i cleaned it up. XD
so you know basic csv? well, thats great! keep it going
Old 12/11/2016, 03:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
so you know basic csv? well, thats great! keep it going
cvs is like super simple form of scripting. it's just connections with database entries. if you can't figure it out with some patience and common sense then you should probably just stop... for a programmer it's easy, just a royal pain in the **** & in general a giant waste of time XD - we need more working editors around here in some open source for people to get working nicely. then this stuff would actually be worth it because it wouldn't be tedious XD

EDIT: Maybe i should try to write some editors *****
Old 12/12/2016, 04:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zajt007 View Post

(&& before anyone shoves it down my throat that it's easy, lets see you get poison dripping from a weapon, a blizzard for ice, static for lightning, etc. & add/ change layers/ change direction for argates enough to make it have it's normal effect and another on top like runes that glide over the surface in the opposite direction. and adding different kinds of bursts and lights to trans-up. a simple example of using the trans-2 upbursts on the trans-1 model for level 3, then turn them off for level 4 with trans-2 model then back on again for level 5 just for some variation, but really there's infinite possibilities)
Nice to see someone taking the time to improve the visual effects. I know how long of a process this is! No matter how well the game functions, what players see is how things look. Keep up the good work. Post some screenshots when you get a chance!
Old 12/12/2016, 05:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00 View Post
Nice to see someone taking the time to improve the visual effects. I know how long of a process this is! No matter how well the game functions, what players see is how things look. Keep up the good work. Post some screenshots when you get a chance!
Yo freez00, Do you actually work for ENERGY? I have short clips of some of my work and other SS that are just a pain in the *** to post on here. - I've been wanting to get in contact with the guys at ENERGY to show them some cool stuff.
Old 12/12/2016, 07:57   #12

he owns it
Old 10/08/2020, 16:36   #13

can someone give me the all files of trans up 3 skills? please newbie here
thanks for response
Old 10/08/2020, 17:07   #14

there is no trans-up 3 its only Trans-up and the difference is how the trans-up looks on each lvl

Trans-Up is only One, because this is skill, One skill not like Trans-up 2 or trans-up 3

and some one can say o i get working trans-up 5 and someone else will ask WTF if this is even not on global server KR and EU and like guesswho write
Quote:
because its a custom paintjob made by rising. its not an official thing.
Its just a mod nothing more.
Old 10/08/2020, 19:48   #15

what you want is to have the latest shape?