Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Number of people needed to enter df

Discussion on Number of people needed to enter df within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Number of people needed to enter df

Can anyone tell me what and in which file do i need to change to what so i could apply for df with just 1 man in pt?,
I searched alot but seems that the post where it has been posted got deleted or something.
Old 12/28/2009, 01:19   #2

elite*gold: 20

change record enable count to 1 so u can let 1 person enter DF

its in share/patywar/field.csv
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2009, 05:35   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
remember 1 member makes that "df" look as full ... its good for small server but i dont think its a good idea to have it on a large server
+ the fact that DF is timed, so you need to kill that boss in the beginning + the snake also
unless your a GM or overpowerd player you have no time to get to the end in time
Old 12/28/2009, 17:25   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
remember 1 member makes that "df" look as full ... its good for small server but i dont think its a good idea to have it on a large server
+ the fact that DF is timed, so you need to kill that boss in the beginning + the snake also
unless your a GM or overpowerd player you have no time to get to the end in time
thanks for info, its my own server for testing purpose

#REQUESTED CLOSE
Closed Thread