Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Reborn system

Discussion on [Help]Reborn system within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Help]Reborn system

Trane Please delete my topic.
reason users do not have the right to post it because it is a funny and say that and double post.
Old 12/19/2009, 20:11   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
+#1-2 reported at 19/12/09 GMT +1 20:11 cause double post
Old 12/19/2009, 21:23   #3

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
+#1-2 reported at 19/12/09 GMT +1 20:11 cause double post

I repeat my where this topic shows me where this because I saw all topics of rebirth and not found any that have the same content of my lol
Old 12/19/2009, 22:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurvalenca View Post
I repeat my where this topic shows me where this because I saw all topics of rebirth and not found any that have the same content of my lol
But you cant double post, that is what is reported, no big deal
Old 12/19/2009, 23:49   #5

Quote:
But you cant double post, that is what is reported, no big deal

you with this persecution of my posts all the posts that I post here puts you double post I am definitely one for the ADM elitepvpers with all my topics that you repost as a double post let's see what he says about it what you doing sta not sure if I have a doubt about the game here I think is a great place to take them but if not we can post our doubts that there forun think all who are here in forun has the right to post the answers anyone doubts my doubts may be different from yours and therefore not classified as a double post this signicfica lack of ripening to ripen a few but most people that forun note 100 and some rotten oranges in the other half but that's okay.
Old 12/20/2009, 02:42   #6

I didn't realy understand what you said there beacuse:

1. try to use correct grammar
2. use . , ! ?

If you have a problem with my reports you can always complain to the section moderator, his name is trane. you can PM him, or post your complaint in complaining area.

Happy Holidays
Old 12/20/2009, 04:51   #7

Quote:
I didn't realy understand what you said there beacuse:

1. try to use correct grammar
2. use . , ! ?

If you have a problem with my reports you can always complain to the section moderator, his name is trane. you can PM him, or post your complaint in complaining area.

Happy Holidays
The issue here and in my grammar but the abuse of authority of some good but expensive it is not going to waste my time arguing with you that does not solve anything but I want to make it clear that you're doing qeu and lack of professionalism then enclose Here's my conversation with you
Old 12/20/2009, 05:18   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurvalenca View Post
The issue here and in my grammar but the abuse of authority of some good but expensive it is not going to waste my time arguing with you that does not solve anything but I want to make it clear that you're doing qeu and lack of professionalism then enclose Here's my conversation with you

It's his job as forum guard to report people when they double post, flame, spam, upload viruses, etc. He's only reporting you because you double posted, it has nothing to do with users not having a right to post what you asked or anything like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2009, 05:30   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Reported for no useless topic ?
this will turn out to a 'fight, flamewar, or no point at all'

« Help me :D | [HelP] »