Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Segnal and Aloken skill hacks

Discussion on Segnal and Aloken skill hacks within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Segnal and Aloken skill hacks

ok, well all the skill list i have FOUND on here and yes i used the magic search button, all they have is 4 skills listed for segnal and i can only find 1 skill hack winhex scrip for segnal and that is rise peirce...wich the skill list have skill # for me to search for updated offsets for that skill. i have no problem finding and updating my own offsets but i need the WinHex scripts for them and all the skill # so i can update to current offsets

and there is absolutly NOTHING i have found for Aloken... anyone have WinHex scripts and skill search # for her?

all help is appreciated.
Old 12/16/2009, 09:11   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
+#1 reported at 16/12/09 GMT +1 9:11 cause wrong section
Old 12/16/2009, 15:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronarct View Post
ok, well all the skill list i have FOUND on here and yes i used the magic search button, all they have is 4 skills listed for segnal and i can only find 1 skill hack winhex scrip for segnal and that is rise peirce...wich the skill list have skill # for me to search for updated offsets for that skill. i have no problem finding and updating my own offsets but i need the WinHex scripts for them and all the skill # so i can update to current offsets

and there is absolutly NOTHING i have found for Aloken... anyone have WinHex scripts and skill search # for her?

all help is appreciated.
theres a tut how to write a skill hack. or just look at data/share/skills, search ya skill and look at the coloumn names. if you're a good hacker u may find out yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
+#1 reported at 16/12/09 GMT +1 9:11 cause wrong section
youre embarassing
Old 12/16/2009, 15:58   #4

so just wondering am i suposed to talk about/ask about hacks on the original dekaron forum??? where should i put these??? honestly this IS a Private server hack,bot, **** forum... why cant i post this here?

explain this to me... seriously
Old 12/16/2009, 15:58   #5

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Moved
Old 12/16/2009, 16:00   #6

Helio ok i will search for that post... i didnt think to search for that... but it is kind of hard to search for skills that arnt listed in any skill list i have found (looked at atleast 5 different ones) so even if i did open up my data.pak file and looked i wouldnt know if i found it because i dont know the skill # lol.
Old 12/16/2009, 16:04   #7

Quote:
so just wondering am i suposed to talk about/ask about hacks on the original dekaron forum??? where should i put these??? honestly this IS a Private server hack,bot, **** forum... why cant i post this here?

yeah why not? ask for hacks in the original dekaron forum! why dont you PM a GM and give him also the name from ur character or your account ID? great idea, mate!

Quote:
Helio ok i will search for that post... i didnt think to search for that... but it is kind of hard to search for skills that arnt listed in any skill list i have found (looked at atleast 5 different ones) so even if i did open up my data.pak file and looked i wouldnt know if i found it because i dont know the skill # lol.
ok, tip:
1. cooldown -> 0
2. cast time -> 0001- 0

try it
Old 12/16/2009, 16:13   #8

yeah i understand that much but i still have to find the skill #s lol that is the most irritaing part...
Old 12/16/2009, 20:36   #9

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:

Now, if you want me to make a video where I can read "NO QUESTIONS" out loud for you I will do it, just to help you understand why you posted in a wrong section