Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need [Action 9] Serverfiles !

Discussion on Need [Action 9] Serverfiles ! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need [Action 9] Serverfiles !

Sup guys .. i restored my pc and lost all my **** .. some1 got serverfiles maybe ? need it realy..

all links are down so i cant find / download anything..
hope some guys can help me ..

Thx Kali!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
if player1 killed player2 do this action , else do another action .
10/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Okay , sorry for this thread but the old one none joining it , or trying to correct my wrong , well . if p1 killed p2 do this action , else do this action . is what i wanna to convert this into C# , so how to make it, for example. if (Player1 killed Player2) {
Action-CO where real action comes in co privateserver
01/12/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 4 Replies
At the begging I would like to say hi I would like to produce you new server called Action-CO Server is 5095 as patch and is on VPS At first I want to say server is still Beta like on levels and that and shopping mall items worth alot atm we r decreasing in time so please we ask you for patience also atm there r no donations for ppl who lives out of egypt atm since there r no Paypay account to provide us with the money untill then there r no donations. Server Features 1:-Server mobs...
[NEED]Action 6.5 serverfiles+ client
08/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi all im needing 6.5act(having abyss crespo,+12 upgrades etc) im trying to unpack dekaron kr to use the files but error if i try to on anyone dont have a 6.5 act? and a english game client(the most important is the serverfiles to work xD) thanks.