Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any1 tell me, what's this?

Discussion on any1 tell me, what's this? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any1 tell me, what's this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help any1 plz
08/23/2011 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
hi i need help with the data.001 file in age of rappelz i downloaded the game for 5 times and when i extract the age of rappelz .rar it says the data.001 file is corrupted so any 1 please upload the file so i can download it only the data.001 file i dont want to download the game again coz im sure it wont work coz i did that 5 times and still the same error plz help me plz tell me if u can thank you thx i got it
any1 need a gm
07/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
i would lik 2 become a gm...im a quick learner.....an ex hacker so i kindo no some stuff.....a lot of gm commands...i play a lot very helpful....i can make sigs also if that helps....i can tell u more ...my msn:[email protected] im always on that so just msg me and hopefully i get a gm spot
any1 can help me??
01/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
hi @ all I'm looking for a hack for the elite dekaron private server it would be really nice if I could help those who thanks in advance:)
can any1?
10/10/2008 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
well just wanted to ask if some1 would make a lil progy or mayb dll injection i dunno 0057c6ac thats the adress for +1 stone on mentor exp now if some1 can make it so when that adress increases by 1 (even though it shows as .01 and such the actual adress is in int format so when x= 100 then u can retrieve a stone) o and this adress is gonna be for patch 5068 i wish there was a program like that that you input the adress value and you load lets say a song and when value of adress increases it...