Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a dev?

Discussion on Need a dev? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a dev?

Hello everyone, I dont talk a lot so I'll be quick. I would like to dev in some servers, but only the old ones! NO A9 + servers. Everything I do is editing csv.. i can do very little about editing exes but i dont think i'll do anything about it.. do not ask me what i can do, I can do anything, there are only things that require more time than others. Obviously im not going to work for free. yes I know. anyone can make simple edits to csv files, but if you still need help, this means that you dont want to do it or you are too lazy or probably dont have time to do it. But if you still need help there's a reason, and frankly i don't care what it is. I accept $$ through postpay or, if i play that server, sometimes i could accept rare items ingame. We can talk about this on Skype, this is not a problem at all.

Preferably the server must have a minimum population of at least 20 people a day .. I would not spend my time on something that will close after two months. DONT WORRY if i work on multiple servers simultaneously. I will not give files and / or informations about servers to other people.

Now, anyone who need help feel free to send me your skype contact through pm and i will add you.