Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need teleport.csv with aqirai ruins

Discussion on Need teleport.csv with aqirai ruins within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need teleport.csv with aqirai ruins

I need the teleport.csv with aquirai ruins or warp because when i try to enter aqirai ruins in north morte nothing apps for go enter the map .

Thanks in advance
Old 11/21/2009, 14:02   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Hmm they only way to get one, is to make it yourself!
i dont think anyone will make one for you
and we cant give out ours cuz every server has his own teleport list so ...
dont be lazy and make your own !
Old 11/21/2009, 15:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by clementitus View Post
I need the teleport.csv with aquirai ruins or warp because when i try to enter aqirai ruins in north morte nothing apps for go enter the map .

Thanks in advance
what client do you use? for havoc and different client. they do not have the portal. but the telepot point is somewhere near the stairs try walk around thr. if you still not sure search the location file in the arrange. look for the codes from morte(map no) to ruin(map no). it should be thr.
Old 11/21/2009, 18:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
dkveterans files