Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]itemcash error

Discussion on [HELP]itemcash error within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP]itemcash error

I have a problem on my server, when I start it it the error in the itemcash.csv, not only in this line, but in almost all permanent customs, can anyone help me?

SS link:
Old 11/17/2009, 21:45   #2

maby using another itemcash ?
Old 11/17/2009, 23:00   #3

yes I tried to use the other but the same error
Old 11/18/2009, 00:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Its a item probem check your items list
Old 11/18/2009, 02:16   #5

it's error on the line, I check it is normal, and when I delete the line it's error on another line, where the lines of custom permanent
Old 11/18/2009, 05:04   #6

both client and server must be using same itemcash. if not it wont work. if short something missing in server side your client will crash. if something missing in client side it will said data error item dun exist.
Janiver123 can you upload a rar that only contain files need to add aloken to the game? Only aloken files will do. tys...
Old 11/18/2009, 05:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleman80 View Post
both client and server must be using same itemcash. if not it wont work. if short something missing in server side your client will crash. if something missing in client side it will said data error item dun exist.
Janiver123 can you upload a rar that only contain files need to add aloken to the game? Only aloken files will do. tys...
and you seriously think janvier123 will do that ? anyway his error is not in his client so don't talk about his client lol
Old 11/18/2009, 06:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bullet View Post
and you seriously think janvier123 will do that ? anyway his error is not in his client so don't talk about his client lol
i was saying both client and server. read carefully.. hmmm.. who know.. his been helpful here. properly will do so..
Old 11/18/2009, 16:55   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
i dont know how to add aloken, and i never cared about the aloken also
she is like a b**ch to add her
but i think there are some files around that "claim" that they have working files
try them
Old 11/18/2009, 18:29   #10

hmmm maybe i can use eg-dekaron data files. but i heard the server exes we have cant load up the aloken datas. it is true??? or any1 gotta new server exes????