Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about selling items to NPC

Discussion on question about selling items to NPC within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about selling items to NPC

what file can i find the sell back price of items to NPC's?

yeah, ive searched
and i have tried appraisal in the item index

looked thru some other files, but for some reason i cant seem to find this anywhere, could someone point me in the right direction please b4 i throw my PC off the baloney.

and Zombe, if u read this, could you look at the post i made in ur antigm release thread, thx
Old 11/16/2009, 18:33   #2

data\share\item\itemetc.csv
i would say use search next time cuz another person maby asked that
and i answered him ...
Old 11/16/2009, 19:28   #3

ummm, i looked there way b4 i came here bigshow, come on man lol.

thats why i said i have tried appraisal in the item's index

there are only so many columns that have to do with price of the titem, and none that have anything to do with selling the item to NPC's, unless i am missing something

there is appraisal, and value. the value is how much it cost to BUY the item from the NPC, the appraisal is some number i thought was the selling price, but i want to sell something for 500,000,000 and the server takes a huge **** when i try to put that in the appraisal column, i dunno, is it possible it just doesnt like that number or what?
Old 11/17/2009, 08:22   #4

what editor you use ?
if you use excle its on column "N"
Old 11/17/2009, 08:41   #5

no, column 'N' is the price you BUY it for, aka 'Purchasing Price' not selling price, im talking about the price you SELL it for, not BUY

and as far as i can tell, shop.csv has a row called 'MaxSellCost' which will not allow you to sell anything to any npc for more than 15,000 dil, so im going to try to raise that number to say, 500,000,000 and see what happens, i would suspect that you sell an item at a certain percentage of the selling price, but **** i dunno lol
Old 11/17/2009, 15:01   #6

well you said selling i tot you talking about npc selling prize ...
==========
make sell ratio = 1
also make max cost =999999999
that max 999M