Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Server][Upcomming] Prepare for the last Battle!

Discussion on [Server][Upcomming] Prepare for the last Battle! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Server][Upcomming] Prepare for the last Battle! *Updated* CBT Registration now open!

Hello Dear E*PvP Community,

*UPDATED 2nd* Open-Beta is up and running, if you didn't notice already. Scroll down for the Website link and Forums!
*UPDATED* Closed-Beta application has opened!!! Scroll down for more Info!

*Update 2: Every listed CBT Player in our Forum has received a Private Message which contains all necessary informations, including the Registration Key and the Download Link !!!

its been ages ago that i was actively working in the Dekaron Scene and well, back those days i wasn't releasing that much for the Community like others, but to those who know me since that days know of what im cappable and with that said, let's get started!

This topic will be purely informational at the Time of writting. Im going to post the Name, Website, Forums, etc. in the next couple of days and of course the E*PvP Moderators will be able to find a backlink, once the site is going to be named! We just want to get your attention already and hopefully some useful Ideas, Critism or Feedback.

Background Story (Lore)
Part I: Avius, My dear Home!

The live seems easy and peacefully, but yet exhausting in Avius. Its not such a special live as you may imagine it,
but its fine and the people are respectful human beings which are trying to get their things done. There are small
Childs and even elderly people running around, it sounds like a normal Town huh? Well, that may sounds like it, but
let me tell you more.
I don't remember exactly on which day those young and strange Adventurers came, but they seemed excited about our
small Town and how we're managing it to keep alive. Multiple times i was able to overhear some talkings, where they
said that they were on a mission to capture an unknown creature, well if you ask me, i just think they just had a
sunburn or something like that, but well, it should prove me wrong pretty soon.
The days were just running off, even weeks and months until the Adventurers had to left our Town. Everyone was asking
why they would try to wander around even deeper in this Desert, since there was nothing else for houndred of kilometers,
that would be just a suicide mission, but we were not able to hold them off.
Once they started to gather their equipment, one of those young adventurers came over to me and whispered into my ear:
"You... You are not like the others here, you should... you should join us!", that voice gave me chilling feels and
before i was able to say anything i just lost consciousness.
I was knocked out for a couple of days and once i woke up, it was already to late to get back to Avius. That young
Adventurer lad just smiled to me and said: "It's nice to see that you're going to join us!", but i can't remember
that i agreed on joining their adventure or how they call it? "Mission".

- To be Continued -

The Level Cap
Once the Server is going to be launched there will be a Level Cap of 170. You may ask yourself why we are not going to set it higher upon the initial Release, but the answer is quite simple: We want a content rich enviroment, where you're not going to grind over and over again or simply doing the same stuff. We want to ensure that we are giving you amazing content, but also balanced one. The higher the cap will be once release, the more we have to fix and balance throughout the game and also you would have to wait ways longer until we could ensure a balanced and bug free content base. If you're asking yourself if its going to raised in some unknown time, you would surely be happy to hear that we are going to raise it step by step, but we won't fire those kind of updates to you within a couple of weeks.

Available Characters
You will be able to choose from the 6 Character Classes which are available since the initial launch of 2moons. There were a couple of reasons why we are not going to offer the fully flegded base of currently characters and you can be sure that we didn't make this choice mindlessly.
The new Classes highly debalanced the whole PvP & PvE Content regardless of being a P-Server or the Officials. It is not a secret that many of the very old Players left a couple of Servers due the addition of the new Characters. In our perspective we don't want to be like every Server, instead we are trying out new and experimental things, but while we are going to remove the Characters we won't go back in the presented Content, instead of that we are going to be the first Server which offers unique Content for the old and beloved Characters, bringing back some good old feelings while delivering cutting edge Updates. Sounds awesome isn't it? To be going back to truly old characters we are also talking about the removal of the Aloken. She may not be that overpowered character at all, but we wan't to ensure that we are going back to the roots of Dekaron. Character Class wise. Since we are just offering the regular six Classes we can ensure a more fine tuning of balancing, once new Skills are added, because we can focus on the already known Characters which are available since about 9 years and that makes balancing a whole lot easier for us and it brings you ways more enjoyable PvP & PK Matches ahead.

Character Progression
We are also trying to do things different on here, because the fact that we got a lower level Cap than other Servers we can fine adjust the available content ways better, instead of throwing it all at once to you, but what does that means for you? Well, whillst we are trying to bring back the good old feelings, we are also offering new ways of doing things. There are different Locations to farm Items or even level up your Character and Grade Rank. You can be ensured that the most mid to endcontent areas were never used in such an extensive way as we do it. The Difference starts with the starting town on our Server, since Ardeca is known to cause serious Performance Issues on lower-tier Rigs, we decided to use something else. Loa Castle or Braiken Castle were an option, but as we are trying new things which others wont, we came to the conclusion to create our very own and unique Town. Its thought-out to the edge and wasn't created within some days, we've spent alot of brainstorming and fine adjustments into it and hopefully you'll like it as much as we do.
You'll have a more fluid way of progressing your Character, as small example: You're going into a mid-game Dungeon to farm your gear, while that you'll gain decent EXP whilst leveling your Grade Rank or obtaining some Dils. We've put alot effort into fine tuning every Dungeon and Map through-out the Game so you'll just notice positive side-effects whilst doing a specific Task.

PK & PvP
Don't you know the issue while being in PK Rage and hooking up with your friends that it could be possible that the party limit is ways to small to fit in all your guildies or other friends? Because we had this issue pretty often in the past while we were playing on different Servers. Our Solution to this is offering Raid Supported PKs! That means you may hook up with up to 24 Friends or Guildies to show the rest of the Server whos ruling that area, but without being afraid to accidently kill your Friends or Guildies! Awesome isn't it?
Theres just one thing to note: You can't create Raid PTs while being red! We're thinking about to wether change it or let it be like it is, there are pro's and con's on both sides. Additionally the Raid PT Supported PK is only available in End-Content Maps currently, because we would like to test it out extensively and going to add more locations once the community requests it.

Item Progression
We're eager to show you our unique item progression system. Normally you're going to progress the same way on every Server through-out on this Globe, but that stops on our Server! So the simple boredom of just aquiring an Item and making it +9 with Divine Noble stats won't be sufficient here. There are multiple rarity stages available for Weapons, Accessoires and Armours, but it should be noted that we only offer Weapons at this moment, since that system requires hell alot of balancing, tweaking and implementation routines to work properly. Back to topic on whats that System is about! It is possible that a Boss or something different could drop your Weapon with one of the following Prefixes: Rare, Eternal, Unique, unlike the normal variation those offer small, but yet powerful tweaks for your Character. As small example, a Level 160 Weapon with the Prefix Eternal would have 10% more attack power than the regular version, which is found on every Server. Those Items are not obtainable on a trivial way, to save math calculations and randomness factors you could remember the following: Those Items come with patience and could be dropped at any time, but be ensured that not everyone would run around with an Unique Weapon for example. It will give you and edge, but also the knowledge that you're never going to be "perfect" equipped, so there is always atleast one Item which could be better. That means you have one additional reason to continue farming while you're good equipped! It'll offers more opportunities to do things in the very late-game content. You don't need to worry that you're going to oversee such an Item drop, since they have a special way of being highlighted once they drop, wether it is Rare, Eternal or Unique! So keep your eyes open while being on the hunt for those goodies! Our Middleman is also already configured for those new kind of Items and you may use him to find out whos selling them!

Endcontent
We've revamped quite a bunch of things on how you're going to overcome your stay in the current and upcomming endcontent. Currently we're offering 2 Dungeons, which aren't available on other Private Servers, but there is something to notice about them. Those Dungeons are not alike Crespo or Crevice, since they're going to require tactical unterstandings and team play, you won't be able to do them as one man job, since we're trying to support team play and all about that. You may finish those Dungeons without the need for a perfect Set, since thats not the real issue you're about to have to overcome at all, but thats something you need to figure out on your own.
It may be not possible to do these Dungeons directly upon reaching the desired Level, but don't worry. We have open-world counterparts which offers quite a bit less awesomeness and features than the Dungeons, but you may do these on your own, if you can't find people for these Dungeons or you simply can't do them yet.

Ingame Overlay
We're yet the very first Server which offers the fully fledged capabilities of an Ingame Overlay. With that we're going to enhance your gameplay experience beyond limitations you can't even imagine! Instead of writting a wall-O-text about what it may be or what it offers, i'll be posting a small list about its current and upcomming features, but be sure that those list is not even quite a strip of what we're about to implement.

- News CMS, With that you can grab the hottest and most recent news straight while doing some Dungeons or having fun with your friends.

- Bug Report / Send Feedback / Report Player functionality is already implemented. So once something occurs you may report it directly without leaving the battlefield!

- PvP & PK Top Ranking is also on the go! You may get informations there about the currents season ladder and about how everyone is doing! With enhanced features like: Character Name, Level, Class, current Guild and current Alliance if any with Kills & Death Ratios! For the PvP Ranking we're not going to use the plain PvP Points as ranking option, but instead of that we're using the difference between your Wins and Loses, in so called Ego-Shooters it would be your Kill/Death ratio which is determining your rank!

- Top Guilds, Search & Recruit Guilds and Members. Well thats an feature which is not available yet, but it is going to be implemented pretty well, once the time has come, you'll be informed about what it does precisely.

- Getting Started / F.A.Q, since we're doing alot of things differently than other Servers and just reading the Forums while playing the Game is a little bit to mainstream and may be annoying from time to time. Thats the reason why we are going to offer a fully F.A.Q Database where you may get informations about on how to progress from your current point of things. As small example, if you're about to enter a Dungeon which you've never seen before, it could be possible that we've created a small Video Guide (in English) about how to do it with legit Characters on the desired Level. With that you won't have to face failures over and over again.

- Sooner or later, the whole DShop will be moved into the overlay itself, with that said, we can offer the functionality of filtering items on specific criteria but also enabling the use of a "search function" or even presenting Items ways better than it may be possible with the current D-Shop.

- Small fact: on the current to-do list there are over 26 additional features for normal Users, different features for GMs of course, so keep being excited and check out what may comes next!

Misc.
- There is a wounded Soldier in Avius which tells you something known about the "Last Outpost", it may also be possible that hes the one with which it started.
- The Lore continues as time passes by, be on the lookout to receive more and more background informations, about what Avius is and how all about the misery began.
- The Website is a work-in-progress and more likely a temporary solution, so don't be fooled by the Sites design in comparison to the offered ingame content. We've just prioritized our work more on the tools development and content enhancement, instead of a shiny website in the first place!

Closed Beta Registration
We're accepting now applications for our Closed Beta which will start upon Friday. In order to request a proper application, simply reply to this thread with a proper Headline which contains something like "I want to join the CBT", so we can filter out the requests more easily.

* Note: The duration for the Closed-Beta will be starting with the duration of 4 Weeks, if we encounter the issue or the urge to extend the duration, we're going to do so. All characters are going to be deleted once the Open-Beta starts! So everyone may start with the same Conditions. If you want to Donate whilst in the Closed-Beta then feel free to do so, since we are giving out additional coins as sign of appreciation for your early support! All Donations which are made within the Closed-Beta are coin wise refunded upon Open-Beta, so feel free to blast away those things! You get your full Donation amount restored after the CBT is done!

** Note: All closed-beta players which are trying to support us with locating bugs and / or sending feedback on things which are already fine as they are, will be rewarded with some unique gifts upon the Open Beta. Those Things WON'T be aquireable after the CBT anymore.

You may find our Server at and and for the e*pvp mods, the Backlink is to be found inside the navbar!

The download will be available once the CBT Starts and the registration will be done over the Launcher with your Closed-Beta Key!

Im awaiting your feedback! :-)

Sincerly,

Arosy
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/10/2015, 06:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
gratz, your the first that actually takes time to write a proper topic/review about his server ...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/10/2015, 12:51   #3

I like the idea of the level cap, it's pretty nicely thought out and it means you are infact thinking about the content balance wise. And proceeding slowly but surely towards a full, working bug-free high lvl content.

Yeah... the 6 characters I don't like it. But I know why you did it, the bosses became easier due to the high & OP damage from the new classes, high content is easy because of them, not even mentioning the PVP aspect.

Which makes me wondering about the new skills you mentioned:
Are you planning to make it they are supposed to be? you can only learn 3/6 of them. 1 of each pair. <- that's how it's supposed to be. But Nitex doesn't care fixing it.

Character progression:
I have the feeling I'll have to do everything differently than I did on rising etc. It does make me excited.

RAID PK? I LOVE YOU

Despite the fact I'm saddened I won't be able to play Segu I'll give it a shot when it's up
Old 06/22/2015, 14:49   #4

This server is going to be the biggest customised server you have ever seen. all the features maps, layouts, starting points, updates that you don't have to wait for to play they automatically update while your playing. User panel, Coin sales, and other feature's are built into the client, We're the first Server with an in-game overlay which will completely enhance your game experience. the overlay also has a getting started f.a.q, Support ticket system, bug report. etc. I mean there are so many good things coming and we don't want to give them all away to soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2015, 14:55   #5

what are th xp and drop rtates of this server ? 1X ?
Old 06/23/2015, 15:55   #6

we will be releasing more updates later today or early tomorrow
Old 06/23/2015, 17:23   #7

Sorry guys for being late with updating the Server Thread! I was totally involved with coding the Tools and Working on our Content! Hopefully you'll enjoy the updated news :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
what are th xp and drop rtates of this server ? 1X ?
Oh sorry... didnt notice your post, well the actual rates are kinda hard to describe to be honest. The Rates are designed to be fluid, whilst the progression is ways easier than on the officials, it may change while getting to the near cap. The Server is also suitable for "Casual Players", the best bet would be to just try it out and get a clue on your own, so you got 2 options, you may sign up for the CBT (closed beta) or wait for the OBT (open beta) where the OBT starts approax at 8/1/2015 and the CBT will start this Friday
Old 06/24/2015, 18:22   #8

Received Thanks: 1,583
I want to join the CBT

* please tell me we at least still have 3 bars for skills.
Old 06/24/2015, 19:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
I want to join the CBT

* please tell me we at least still have 3 bars for skills.
Yea we got all three Skill Bars, same as countless flawless working Dungeons, etc. etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2015, 00:35   #10

CBT this Friday
Old 06/25/2015, 12:01   #11

I want to join cbt

Pls : p Do you expect your server to be highly populated upon release ?
Old 06/25/2015, 12:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
Pls : p Do you expect your server to be highly populated upon release ?
Not directly upon release, since there are a bunch of Servers which come online for just like a couple of weeks and they're suddenly disappearing and i know it from myself that it takes time, patience and effort to build up a good server with a stable community. I would lie if i wouldn't have some kind of expectations, but well... We took the our time for the development while the Server was not even public announced as Upcomming, so far everything is getting used to be refined over and over and we're now at the point of development where we'll require more feedback in order to adjust the last minor things. Thats one of the reasons also why we are hosting a Closed-Beta, so we can take a little bit of additional Time to fix any pending or yet unnoticed Bugs which may be a huge exploit for the economy and the last thing we want is that everyone has to restart from zero once its public available for everyone.

To get back to your question directly: The more people are playing and staying on our Server, the happier i'll be for myself.

Sincerly,

Arosy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2015, 13:45   #13

Yes Sukey is correct We don't expect it to start off with hundreds or thousands but we do know our CBT is going to be a blast, Once we open a lot of players will join over here they are many already waiting to join. But we are keeping CBT small so we can monitor everything before we go public, We have got tons of positive feed back and im sure we will keep getting much much more. Already we have got players that had a sneak peek saying "This is by far the best server ever to come out watch out Rising you finally have good competition" So do I believe it will become a very populated server, Well I know it will and it wont take nearly as long as these other server's this is not a 1 click server, Test it out your self and see the amazing work that has been done not to mention the things we have working that no other server has ever done
Old 06/26/2015, 03:04   #14

All CBT Players received a Message on how to progress in our Forum!
Old 06/26/2015, 12:37   #15

what time does server go online?