Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding items

Discussion on Adding items within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding items

OK, I want to add the immortality bracelets to my A9 server. I added new shape entries with new unique indexes. The mesh, tpack files are all there too. I added the items to the itemarmor and in the shoplist_armor in the article folder. I try to drop the item and nothing, nada. Does this have anything to do with the scriptprocess.dll again where the A9 client doesn't support that item? Just need to know so I don't rack my brain trying to make something work that just won't.
Old 05/27/2015, 21:14   #2

It's not scriptprocess.dll

But I'm not a csv guy so I can't help you further. Just wanted to let you know that it's possible to add them and they should work correctly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2015, 21:33   #3

ok cool. Now to see why it won't work, unless it's the client.
Old 05/30/2015, 01:08   #4

what index are u using? - your index may be bad, either already exists somewhere, or its a number the client or server doesnt support

have you tried putting the shape entries on an existing item just to check to see if it will show up? - this could tell you if one of the shape objects are messed up

have you tried putting it in a different item file, like itemarmor_share? - could be some kind of limitation of the item file you are trying to put it in

are you sure all your object exist in the client? - you could have something misspelled or you could be missing a folder name in the path, or even not have the object at all

theres literally a dozen things it can be, but what it will not be is an exe/dll issue, as they only load what they are told to load, obviously if they could judge the placement of an item based on its shape objects there would be no need for the shape file in the first place, your troubleshooting skills are weak padiwan. . . .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2015, 16:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
what index are u using? - your index may be bad, either already exists somewhere, or its a number the client or server doesnt support

have you tried putting the shape entries on an existing item just to check to see if it will show up? - this could tell you if one of the shape objects are messed up

have you tried putting it in a different item file, like itemarmor_share? - could be some kind of limitation of the item file you are trying to put it in

are you sure all your object exist in the client? - you could have something misspelled or you could be missing a folder name in the path, or even not have the object at all

theres literally a dozen things it can be, but what it will not be is an exe/dll issue, as they only load what they are told to load, obviously if they could judge the placement of an item based on its shape objects there would be no need for the shape file in the first place, your troubleshooting skills are weak padiwan. . . .
Thanks Decima. I'm going through the troubleshooting process and figuring out where the break in the chain was. It's easy to make mistakes going through these files.
Old 05/31/2015, 22:37   #6

yes it is, one letter, one comma, and it all gets fuct
Old 06/01/2015, 08:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by freez00 View Post
Thanks Decima. I'm going through the troubleshooting process and figuring out where the break in the chain was. It's easy to make mistakes going through these files.
make sure you add the files in itemarmor.csv, itemarmor_share.csv and itemshape.csv these 3 files should work 100%
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2015, 01:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfulll View Post
make sure you added the files in itemarmor.csv, itemarmor_share.csv and itemshape.csv these 3 files should work 100%
Thanks. I know I added it to itemarmor and item_shape. I didn't add it to itemarmor_share. that's what did it.