Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crevice and Crespo

Discussion on Crevice and Crespo within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crevice and Crespo

Hi, before anything, i've searched on the forum, but didn't find exactly what i'm looking for.
So I wanted to know, if there is a hack ( vac, or whatever ) that helps to finish crespos and crevice faster to get xp faster. I'm here talking especially about Zan but i guess it's same than a lot of pservers.
So for exemple, is it possible that mobs come to me in crevice A pt or something like that, then i get the max xp.
And in crespo, i'm looking for a way to finish it faster, isn't there a way with wall hack or vac? Because i've read about disconnections and crashes when we use vac in crespo.

And last question, i've found a hack that works with Crespo last boss ( Laiden ) and which allows to spawn 20 Laiden Ego very fast, i used Teleport hack to get to that boss room but it wasn't here, cause i didn't kill all other monsters of the dg. So, is there a way to fight him without killing all mobs?

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crevice C,B,A,Abyss + Crespo C,B,A WORKING HACK!
03/17/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
If u want the hacks mentioned, all you got to do is add me in msn [email protected] It's really working. See ya.
Nee help for Crevice and crespo hack (eng/spa)
02/16/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i used to hack crespo and crevice dg in BMR to make some dil but i leave the game for some months and now i want to play agin but now is 2moons expedition i want to hack only dg again but i dont know much about hacking i know much ppl dont like to help ppl who dont know much about hacking but i want to learn can someone help me or teach me how to do this now pls ? thnx antes hackeaba crespo y crevice dg en BMR para hacer dil pero deje el juego por unos meses y ahora quiero jugar denuevo...
Release Uploaded Crespo A & C/Crevice All with AutoPots & Zoom
01/02/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 85 Replies
So guys, now you can download the Crespo A & C/Crevice All with AutoPots & Zoom datapack from ReSInX again and again. I Have uploaded to Megaupload so no Download Limit more for you. I think i make the datapack again included with Crevice B but i must look how much time i have. So hope you enjoy it and give me a little thanks for re-uploading. All Credits of this datapack goes to ReSInX. I just re-upload it for you ;) ---> Crespo A & C/Crevice All with AutoPots & Zoom
Crespo A & C/Crevice All with AutoPots & Zoom
12/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 126 Replies
Hello everyone, sorry I was gone and couldn't answer your PM's. I am back and want to tell those people that PMed me asking for me to send them hacks via email. That will never happen. I have re-uploaded and here is the tut on how to use this. This has been posted several times by much more talented people then myself. I actually learned how to do ALL of this through reading this forum and with some very useful help from InstantDeath and Nebular. Read this carefully as I do make some...