Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM Mode Problem

Discussion on GM Mode Problem within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM Mode Problem

Hi i tried different kinds of GM mode hacks/tele hacks

they just wont work... is there any solution or whats the causes of this problem?

btw, i tried different tuts like changing the [GM] to the 1st 4 letters of your char name... and nothing happens... i searched and i tested all and nothing happened..

btw, i tried it on onlydekaron, havocdk, and eternia dekaron
Old 10/20/2009, 10:57   #2

It is not possible for such a "GM Hack tinkering" together. If you are looking for any kind of tele hacks then use the search function and I hope you will find what ..

Sincerely lol702
Old 10/20/2009, 12:34   #3

even though you're posting on the wrong forum

instead of using [GM]

try using [DEV] or [DEKARON] some servers made a security DLL that crashes your client when u change the [GM] string

however they usually forget about [DEV] or [DEKARON]
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2009, 12:53   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter View Post
even though you're posting on the wrong forum

instead of using [GM]

try using [DEV] or [DEKARON] some servers made a security DLL that crashes your client when u change the [GM] string

however they usually forget about [DEV] or [DEKARON]
[DEKARON] yeah, but DEVs don't have ghostmode. Even legit ones.
Old 10/21/2009, 10:46   #5

DEVs suck anyway.... i made one in my own server just to see what DEV commends they have. guess how many they have? 5 or 6. and not even 1 is useful
Old 02/02/2010, 12:20   #6

on dekaron i use telehack y combineing dev and gm hack dekaron hack dc's you trying to combo them in someway atm them all ofc
Old 02/02/2010, 17:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Lucy View Post
DEVs suck anyway.... i made one in my own server just to see what DEV commends they have. guess how many they have? 5 or 6. and not even 1 is useful
FAIL :P

Old 02/02/2010, 18:01   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
FAIL :P

Posted on 10-20-2009, 11:52

I haven't made my tut then... Honestly, I didn't even know about the console back then.
Old 02/03/2010, 01:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Posted on 10-20-2009, 11:52

I haven't made my tut then... Honestly, I didn't even know about the console back then.
sorry bro, i didnt even notice the date on his reply, i guess i should follow my own advice lol