Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for help for action 9 Server files

Discussion on Looking for help for action 9 Server files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for help for action 9 Server files

Hey guys, Im new to this stuff and I want to get an A9 server going I have downloaded some files and set up everything,but havign a few bugs and crashes was wondering if some people want to get together to make this files work, I have basic ASM knowledge and such so send me a message to get started. Thanks
Old 12/02/2014, 20:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
what bugs and crashes are you having?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dekaron Action 9 Server files
06/21/2022 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Price: $1500 USD the files contain everything, including fully working party matches, colosseum, auction house and whatever you want. the package contains full database backup and everything required to log in (you only need to find a client). there's no exe edits required. you will be hooked up with a seller of the server files, all of the private servers with a9 have bought it from that person (that includes rising). you have to go first with the full amount of money, only then you will...
[Help] Need Action 12 server files and databases!
04/21/2016 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi there, can someone send me the action 12 server files and databases please? PS: You cand mail them to me: [email protected], atach them to a reply at this topic. Thanks
DEKARON SERVER ACTION 9 FILES !!!
05/13/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 49 Replies
Action 9 files are buggy but if someone is good for is there fix DBs are in the post itsnobody Jaskile so this does not have to buy it! DekaronServer:Mega Dbs:DBS
Anyone have Action 2 server files?
02/09/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
Please Send Me Link! :)