Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

El Honor

Discussion on El Honor within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
El Honor

Probably the worse server i have ever played on, and let me tell you why

The Dev, Zelution or w.e his name is, Has his brother play on his accounts, the server is corrupt as all hell each update makes the game worse.. Zelu has no idea how to dev.

When i first started yeah it was, unlimited coins, i knew a few people there, then the updates started coming in, first he decreased EVERYONES damage like that was gonna fix the unbalances, made it worse actually.

Then he did a roll back, made a new gay *** loa map.. which was all purple and ugly as **** to eye.. then he made an even which gave a **** ton of b/p coins and only told specific people to save there coins because new weps and wings are coming out

The wings come out, they gave 50% more sheild/dmg to people so anyone who had them were pretty much *** and thinking they were so **** good

Now here comes the funny part, Zelu is so desperate for votes he took away the unlimited coins and now its vote for coins.. So many people have quit that server and i called him out on his bs.. guess what he does.. He bans my forum account and game account.. and has all these BR/Pinoys riding him thinking hes a good Dev.. lol.. i can't even...

I wish a decent server would come out, No pay 2 win aspect, just clean ol pvp/pk server like it was back in 2moons days.. but no we have to have all these rings and neck's that add so much crit and vit..

I miss Fussion days, Yeah they had 50%crit gems but they were so easy to obtain and the server was just fun..

/endrant
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2014, 07:17   #2

Zelution work alone on his server..at least he tried to make the own server,not like you,too many complain..i guess you need to make your own server,and feel that.
from what i see,the picture,you missing the updates..

here the true ! you try to take el honor down & zelution,but you cant.

here the new map, too many pink xD

you just got banned from el honor dekaron , and now you post like this ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2014, 20:42   #3

I miss Fussion days too.. on a6 (without aloken) it was the best server i've ever played..
Old 11/07/2014, 20:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
I miss Fussion days too.. on a6 (without aloken) it was the best server i've ever played..
+1 :d
Old 11/07/2014, 21:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyra zara View Post
Zelution work alone on his server..at least he tried to make the own server,not like you,too many complain..i guess you need to make your own server,and feel that.
from what i see,the picture,you missing the updates..

here the true ! you try to take el honor down & zelution,but you cant.

here the new map, too many pink xD

you just got banned from el honor dekaron , and now you post like this ?
Well no shit you are going to stick up for Zelu, You are like his best friend, and i don't blame you for that, but you probably don't see all the corrupt bs that goes on behind the scenes. I run my Stream everytime i play, i can show you countless times when a GM or Zelu is being corrupt af.

I was banned from Honor for speaking up and not riding a gms dick constantly, i saw what was wrong with the server and i spoke up hoping they would fix it, but he just kept making the problems worse on trying to fix it, so maybe he should get a dev that actually knows how to dev a server instead of breaking it constantly

The server is dying, and thats a fact.

Also you say i tried to bring Honor down? are you shitting me? i spent countless hours on that server making my character the best it could be, why would i do that if I wanted to bring the server down? This is what i don't get about pinoys they talk so much rubbish bs and have nothing to back it up on.
Why would i support a server, Run it on my twitch tell people to play here and all that if i wanted to see the server die?

I was trying to help the server, I was pointing out the problems and trying to get the devs attention on what to fix, but no, hes so stubborn he can't take suggestions or any of that..
Old 11/07/2014, 23:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
Well no **** you are going to stick up for Zelu, You are like his best friend, and i don't blame you for that, but you probably don't see all the corrupt bs that goes on behind the scenes. I run my Stream everytime i play, i can show you countless times when a GM or Zelu is being corrupt af.

I was banned from Honor for speaking up and not riding a gms **** constantly, i saw what was wrong with the server and i spoke up hoping they would fix it, but he just kept making the problems worse on trying to fix it, so maybe he should get a dev that actually knows how to dev a server instead of breaking it constantly

The server is dying, and thats a fact.

Also you say i tried to bring Honor down? are you ******** me? i spent countless hours on that server making my character the best it could be, why would i do that if I wanted to bring the server down? This is what i don't get about pinoys they talk so much rubbish bs and have nothing to back it up on.
Why would i support a server, Run it on my twitch tell people to play here and all that if i wanted to see the server die?

I was trying to help the server, I was pointing out the problems and trying to get the devs attention on what to fix, but no, hes so stubborn he can't take suggestions or any of that..
You get ban everywhere you go from what i can tell...
Old 11/08/2014, 01:57   #7

he learn from failure much more than from success,he often discover what he will do by finding our what he will not do,and probably who never made a mistake never made discovery.
Old 11/08/2014, 02:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyra zara View Post
he learn from failure much more than from success,he often discover what he will do by finding our what he will not do,and probably who never made a mistake never made discovery.
Im not into discussing the topic but just going to mention one thing here:
everyone learns from mistakes. well unless theyre complete idiots, then they dont.
success only tells you that what you did was good. you may not consider new options that would look better, instead you wanna go with the successfull thing. it's not necessarily a bad thing, but sooner or later the success will turn itself into a failure

just my 2 cents
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/08/2014, 03:12   #9

mistakes are the stepping stones to learning...

i know all about zelution,he takes 4 month before release server el honor.
he work hard for it,and he was alone on his server,and nobody help him.
he not stubborn, just not believe people out there,too many corruption.
before you join el honor dekaron,there was too many rollback,because his server got attacker,and his server clean and have no files left also database players.but he never give up.
Old 11/09/2014, 00:07   #10

What's your twitch name? :3
Old 11/09/2014, 02:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastswipe View Post
What's your twitch name? :3