Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Haven't been here in a while

Discussion on Haven't been here in a while within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Haven't been here in a while

/small rant Looks like the Dekaron scene is definitely different from what I used to remember. I used to do research on packets a while ago while while action 5 was around.

Now I see action 9 files are released, official servers are at like 13 or something like that. It's crazy.

I see arguments all over the place where people are scamming and backstabbing each other. Sharing has become less and less according to all the old threads I have read.

/end rant

But pretty much I just wanted to ask a few things to see if any of the vets or anyone else knew anything.

Has the packet encryption changed much since the old A3 files to the new A9 files?
Anyone have a database of opcodes and what they do?

I have used Silkbotters VM and upgraded MSSQL to 2008 R2. I have the A9 databases and files set up but the dekaron server and session server isn't connecting I'm assuming. It gives the error
[World OnAlrm][ Session is Null ]

From what I've read across the forums, some say to change the ports from 10001 in both the session and dekaron server and pretty much any other file that points to the port of the session server to 10000. But the error hasn't gone away for me. I can log in fine and get to the character select screen but cannot log into the game. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Last but not least, I am going to release something similar to Zektor's packet logger but in C#. It will hook the WSA Api's so you'll be able to control the flow of information. It will be an injectable dll using unmanaged exports so there wouldn't need to be a C++ bootstrap dll to load the CLR. It should be pretty swift in my opinion. Any help or information about packet opcodes or anything packet related is always welcome in my book.

I am learning as I go so if I missed anything just please let me know,

Edit: If contacting through skype is more appropriate for you, just PM me.
Old 09/22/2014, 14:25   #2

oh man you ask on the wrong forum , theres a ppl here that will tell you to search ... pfft
not mentioning them but you will probably know those guys...
Old 09/22/2014, 14:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by watda20 View Post
oh man you ask on the wrong forum , theres a ppl here that will tell you to search ... pfft
He actually did some research. You told a guy to shut up for telling you to search.
Old 09/22/2014, 15:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by watda20 View Post
Oh sorry I should do everything for you, then while I'm at it wipe your ***?

In the real world you got to learn to defend for yourself, aka do things yourself.

@Topic: I can't remember exactly which thread it was, but one of them had it all in the one post somewhere along its pages so you would need to look for it in there.

But you would prob have better luck PM'ing someone about what you are working on.
Old 09/23/2014, 03:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshyb123 View Post
Oh sorry I should do everything for you, then while I'm at it wipe your ***?

In the real world you got to learn to defend for yourself, aka do things yourself.

@Topic: I can't remember exactly which thread it was, but one of them had it all in the one post somewhere along its pages so you would need to look for it in there.

But you would prob have better luck PM'ing someone about what you are working on.
Thanks, With the help from various people around the forums, I was finally able to get it up and running. Ultimo helped tons so thank you for that. I used his files and the share from Rising A9. Though the dekaronserver.exe is packed which is an eh in my book but hey. At least it's working.
Old 09/23/2014, 09:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam View Post
Thanks, With the help from various people around the forums, I was finally able to get it up and running. Ultimo helped tons so thank you for that. I used his files and the share from Rising A9. Though the dekaronserver.exe is packed which is an eh in my book but hey. At least it's working.
I think someone released an unpacked dkserver.exe, but it doesnt work for me.. it just crash immediately after it starts.

This is the thread if you want to try it:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2014, 15:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
I think someone released an unpacked dkserver.exe, but it doesnt work for me.. it just crash immediately after it starts.

This is the thread if you want to try it:
Yup thank you. That one does work. Did you install the reg key? After i did that it stopped crashing. Or you can jump the reg key portion in olly if you're uncomfortable .
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2014, 18:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam View Post
Yup thank you. That one does work. Did you install the reg key? After i did that it stopped crashing. Or you can jump the reg key portion in olly if you're uncomfortable .
I did installed the key but it still crash. I'll see if i can jump that reg key portion in olly.