Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

function.cpp(97) error

Discussion on function.cpp(97) error within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
function.cpp(97) error

the dkserver crash at this point

Im stuck here for 2 days now and idk what i should do to fix that problem
Old 09/16/2014, 22:01   #2

Tried to use another loa.mac ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2014, 22:07   #3

Yes, didnt work..

i just noticed that sometimes the exe stops at loa.mac and sometimes it stops at castor.mac.. strange
Old 09/18/2014, 04:35   #4

~ Lack of system requirements.
(Should not be the case though if you have already booted once before without issues.)

~ Its not crashing because you have something wrong.
(I know this because you will 9 times out of 10 get a debug read back. You don't have one.)

~ I've actually had this issue on my personal computer's test server.
(I have a ****** 7 year old stock hp desktop computer with a nice videocard, so I lack in the cpu and ram areas. I have only 4 gbs of memory, and my action 9 server boots up fine without dekaron square, extra channels, store server, and etc.)

After having my test server up for multiple hours and shutting it down for a reboot, it does the same thing. Crashes at the map red cells. My only solution is to reboot and restart the entire process.

My only tip for you is to reboot your system, restart your test boot, and see if it fixes it.
Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2014, 13:33   #5

I'm actually thinking of setting up a test server on a dedicated server, which should be powerful enough to run all exes without any issue..
Old 09/20/2014, 01:17   #6

Fixed by using a 64bit OS
Thanks
1 User