Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELASE] ODBC Register + anti spoof + RAPACHA KEY

Discussion on [RELASE] ODBC Register + anti spoof + RAPACHA KEY within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELASE] ODBC Register + anti spoof + RAPACHA KEY

#DELETED
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
dekaron register

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELASE] PHP register script + anti spoofing
07/22/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
#DELETED
[RELASE]Anti EXP Ring
08/09/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 64 Replies
Hallo EPVP! Heute wollte ich euch meinen Anti-Exp-Ring zeigen, da ich nirgendwo wirklich einen Relase gefunden hab und mich einige gefragt haben. Also zuerst geht ihr in eure item_proto und ändert beim Item "72501" den type auf 18. V1.0: quest anti begin state start begin
[RELASE]Anti Fly DMG by NebleA
07/13/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
Hi ! Today i'm gonna show you a new relase of me : Anti Fly DMG. You have the instructions in video ! Download: MEDIAFIRE Video: Here - YouTube So i hope you ENJOY ! Press Thanks if i helped you !
[RELASE] How To Fix ODBC Error
09/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Go to SQL Server Managent Studio Protection>Access Account>sa (or your account created) right click>Options>default language>English http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=104265&stc=1&d=1316171203 :)
[Relase] Anti-bot system ( As Qonquer had it )
10/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 41 Replies
Wazzup homies? I was bored today and decided to quickly get something ,and the only thing in my mind was the anti-bot-level system Qonquer has. If anyone wonder,here is how it's working: * Each 15 minutes,it brings up an NPC chat and ask you an question with some options. If you answer wrong,you get disconnected, if you wont answer within 20 seconds, you get disconnected. So,theres no way to get away!:D Also, there are alot of privateservers that are not yet public, so I simply made a...