Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aloken tutorial

Discussion on Aloken tutorial within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Aloken tutorial

Can anyone help me how to get the Aloken work? (like step by step) i have the files for it.. but i dont know how to make it work. Thanks in advance!
Old 09/22/2009, 05:08   #2

you need either an a5 dekaronserver.exe, or a modified version of dekaronserver.exe, then you need an a5/a6 client that will connect to said server, then you need some database entries for your database, and then, with luck, u may be able to get it to work

so ffs already quit asking for aloken, a majority of us want these things as well, and a few of us may come out with said files, at which time it will more-than-likely be stickied and at the top of the forum, until then it may be a good idea to stop with the 'aloken begging' posts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2009, 07:48   #3

the ones that have aloken wont release it for the simple fact that once they do, leaching kids will take it an post it else where an claim it as there work.. which is WHY half the good stuff is never released an is only obtained because you know certain people.
Old 09/22/2009, 15:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
the ones that have aloken wont release it for the simple fact that once they do, leaching kids will take it an post it else where an claim it as there work.. which is WHY half the good stuff is never released an is only obtained because you know certain people.

What like how you tryed to take files from other servers and give them to other servers claiming they are yours. I can name a few servers that you did this too.
Old 09/22/2009, 16:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyfuck View Post
What like how you tryed to take files from other servers and give them to other servers claiming they are yours. I can name a few servers that you did this too.
Lol distributing server files is nothing exspecially when they are stolen files from fussion. but thats about how any server gets there updates anymore i.e ZanDekaron, Wicked Wars. Specially wicked wars the only time theres a update there is when fussion makes an update, so who's the guilty person sure isn't me. and helping the community here is all that matters to me. anyone can make a server as long as they keep taking other servers shares/updates but anyone that plays wicked wars can see that one.