Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[A9]DekaronServer Crash by Client Provider

Discussion on [A9]DekaronServer Crash by Client Provider within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [A9]DekaronServer Crash by Client Provider

Idk why i get that erro but my dekaronserver crash every hour by client provider .. Anyone know why?
Old 07/04/2014, 02:34   #2

from action10's files ?
Old 07/04/2014, 13:07   #3

i dont have that buged i have complete ones
Old 07/04/2014, 14:16   #4

if you have a complete server and client why you are here ?
Old 07/04/2014, 14:50   #5

facepalm aries
Old 07/04/2014, 15:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesmichael View Post
if you have a complete server and client why you are here ?
Because he has no clue whatsoever how to fix issues or set up the files. He tells people not to lecture him about stuff, and yet he asks stupid questions (that could be solved in seconds) all the time.
Old 07/04/2014, 18:03   #7

Dont talk much because you only think of money .
And you said me you will make tut for help ? who you help ? hmm ...
Old 07/04/2014, 18:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskile12 View Post
Dont talk much because you only think of money .
And you said me you will make tut for help ? who you help ? hmm ...
You're the one selling the files, I told you I'm not going to move my finger without you paying me.
I also said that because people here are lazy **** who don't do anything on their own (like you, all you do is ask numerous questions) and expect others to do things for free. I said this multiple times and I'm going to say it once again, this section doesn't deserve that release, many people know that. People here are lazy and they rarely ever appreciate it. All they do is download it and ignore the rest. Well unless they run into an issue. Then they spam the board with stupid questions that have been answered in another thread or the answer is Google.

Ever heard of real life? Some people here don't spend their entire life behind a computer screen. I said I might make it and release it, and I guess it's the right thing to do, since action10 released the package packed.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/06/2014, 15:56   #9

Said a lot of junk jaskile12
Old 07/06/2014, 18:52   #10

i solved it long days ago #
Old 07/06/2014, 23:56   #11

See this is why you're useless here. You post a question and when you solve it, you either change the thread content to "#solved" or simply abandon it without leaving answer. This is also why everyone with a brain talks **** about you
This is a community, if you expect someone to help you, then you might as well help someone else.
Otherwise gtfo
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2014, 06:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
See this is why you're useless here. You post a question and when you solve it, you either change the thread content to "#solved" or simply abandon it without leaving answer. This is also why everyone with a brain talks **** about you
This is a community, if you expect someone to help you, then you might as well help someone else.
Otherwise gtfo
+1
Old 07/07/2014, 17:20   #13

Cool

Nice for you pawel , i dont care if im good here or bad

Be with your opinion and i be with mine