Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Me If U All Can!!

Discussion on Help Me If U All Can!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Unhappy Help Me If U All Can!!

To All..:
silkbotter or any here plzzz.....im need helpp..plzz make video or teach me step 1 step2 step 3
plzzzzzzzzzzz....
im newbie to make serverr....
IM HOPE SILKBOTTER OR ANY HERE HELP ME...THXX
sorry if wrong something!!

im trying to make my own server but im dunt know how to do...
[RELEASE]1-Click Dekaron Server!!!<------im download file from that..
im aready open silkbotter to Vmware station 6.5..
Plzz help me..
Old 09/15/2009, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dude hazwanking stop the dammned spamming everywhere!

There are tons of Tuts on how to make server!

Dont be lazy to check stickys
Old 09/15/2009, 21:28   #3

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
...you cannot install a one click server....ok srsly dont do nothing any more, save urself trouble and just give up, have you thought about what the hell will you do with the server?
once you install it, you will probably open a thread on how to create GM chars or accounts itself, then once you know that you will make urself lvl 250 and then you are maxed out and gm on an emty server, now what? lol you cant release it if you actualy dont know what to do on it. so to you and all people that are strugling with instalation of a one click server that is a sign to just GIVE UP. it obviously isnt what you can do so stop trying
Old 09/15/2009, 21:58   #4

LawL ^^ dude if you need help can you ask me.
this guys hate flammer me too pls stop with that.
and uhm if you cant make a pserver. play on a nice pserver as a member.
Old 09/16/2009, 00:40   #5

omg Posts: 715 Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
m need helpp..plzz make video or teach me step 1 step2 step 3
plzzzzzzzzzzz....
im newbie to make serverr....
says enouf ....
715 pots and u joined aug 2008 and u can't know how to look at big sticky ? (what 715 pots came from ? )
oh newbie to make server ? then don't even try cuz not everyone will get gd dev help him .... your server will die in 3 days if u newbie xD
Old 09/16/2009, 00:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow107 View Post
omg Posts: 715 Join Date: Aug 2008

says enouf ....
715 pots and u joined aug 2008 and u can't know how to look at big sticky ? (what 715 pots came from ? )
oh newbie to make server ? then don't even try cuz not everyone will get gd dev help him .... your server will die in 3 days if u newbie xD
yeap couldn't have put it better my self.
Old 09/16/2009, 13:24   #7

why noobs wanna make servers ?
dekaron have 10000 servers now :S
if noobs make server with hamachi = FAIL
if noobs make server and close after 1 week = FAIL
if noobs make server without anti GM hack = FAIL

plz stop making a servers if u cant !!

just make something elso
Old 09/16/2009, 16:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelothebest View Post
why noobs wanna make servers ?
dekaron have 10000 servers now :S
if noobs make server with hamachi = FAIL
if noobs make server and close after 1 week = FAIL
if noobs make server without anti GM hack = FAIL

plz stop making a servers if u cant !!

just make something elso
that what i am traying to say from ages
not everyone can make srever
if u have no background about server side and client side . sql and php then u don't have even a chance u gone fail earlier or later
Old 09/22/2009, 13:50   #9

Your all lame, why don't you just help people instead of all this childish rubbish.

It does not matter why he wants a server, and it's none of your buisness either, if you all have the right to do so then so does he.

Seriously, grow up, and learn some pronunciation skills.
Old 09/22/2009, 15:08   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlo View Post
Your all lame, why don't you just help people instead of all this childish rubbish.

It does not matter why he wants a server, and it's none of your buisness either, if you all have the right to do so then so does he.

omg u grow up its 1 click server and u saying we most help him for something we said about 9999999999 time and there 4 big sticks have the answer so ...
Old 09/22/2009, 15:09   #11

I agree with ciarlo...
We all started with little knowledge and gathered it by the time, even you Kakkarot and everyone else here...
If you don't want to help this guy, that's fine, but stop flaming him that he's a noob and too stupid to do anything...
When I made my first server I had little to no clue but I was able to improve thanks to people who were willing to help me.
So for all newbies in this world, it's alright to ask if you try to research by yourself also.
And for all smart ***** in this world, remember that you once were a newbie too.

@hazwanking: For a start take a look at this and then give us a little more specific questions on what you didn't understand.

Greets NS~
Old 09/22/2009, 16:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareShadow View Post
I agree with ciarlo...
We all started with little knowledge and gathered it by the time, even you Kakkarot and everyone else here...
If you don't want to help this guy, that's fine, but stop flaming him that he's a noob and too stupid to do anything...
When I made my first server I had little to no clue but I was able to improve thanks to people who were willing to help me.
So for all newbies in this world, it's alright to ask if you try to research by yourself also.
And for all smart ***** in this world, remember that you once were a newbie too.

@hazwanking: For a start take a look at this and then give us a little more specific questions on what you didn't understand.

Greets NS~

we dont flame "everyone" who has questions
but hanswanzking is the biggest noob in this forum. he just spams, flames and writes ****, but when he has a question he begins to lick our *****. thats why he gets flamed
Old 09/22/2009, 17:15   #13

elite*gold: 20
sorry guys my server is now is up..
ty for u ALL!!!!
Old 09/22/2009, 22:04   #14

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
I agree with ciarlo...

Greets NS~
i installed the bleeding server for him...(yea via teamviewer)
Old 09/23/2009, 06:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlo View Post

Quote:
I agree with ciarlo...
And for all smart asses in this world, remember that you once were a newbie too.

Greets NS~
sack of shit . . .yeah i said it . . .big 'ol sack of shit

guess what, i started 2 months ago, didnt know the first damn thing about the csv files, winhexing, nothing, not a damn thing, and did i spam the hell out of the forums begging for stuff that right in front of my face??????

no, i didnt.

did i make 3000 posts, all with the same dumbass questions???

no i didnt.

you know what i did? i used the search feature, its this really cool thing, u can find it right at the top of the page, its a link, guess what it says . . . .SEARCH

i read all 100+ pages of silkbotters post before i even used this new futuristic feature, then when i did use it, i read every post on every relevant thread that came up in the search, then with the knowledge i gained, i went on to trial and error, over and over again, until i got stuff right, and then, ONLY THEN, did i come on here asking for help, 1 post at a time, and even then i usually figured it out before i got an answer

helping out is one thing, but babysitting and holding ppl's hands, is . . . . what did i call it again, oh yeah . . . a sac of shit. . . .

if you cant do a simple thing like use search, or look thru stickies, or write ur name with a crayon, i have to say, play a server, dont try to build/start one, and dont be surprised when u ask a stupid question and get rocks thrown at you, furthermore, i dont think its fair to get shitty with the ppl who worked their asses off to for weeks and/or months just because they dont want to hand it all over to a tard in 2 seconds.
Thanks
3 Users