Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Player Default dwHiCode.

Discussion on Player Default dwHiCode. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Player Default dwHiCode.

¿For what this **** spam very very speed in my dbmon?

on occasion I crash the dekaronserver.exe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Default GPU
06/09/2014 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hello. Let me tell you my problem : So i have a ASUS laptop . It has an Intel GPU and an nVidia GeForce GT .... I'm playing CS:GO wich looks waaaaay better if i put my digital vibrance on. So i checked and i need to set it frm nVidia control panel. But in the control panel it has only one menu and not the one with Digital Vibrance ... why? Cause the GeForce is not my default GPU . So i go to BIOS to try to set it, but there is no option to set my default card.... so , yea.....
Default Got a webgame or know someone who does? Or maybe you're looking for one?
03/29/2014 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Hey there ePvP community! I represent ApexWebGaming and we're a website that basically lists all the coolest and latest webgames. Go ahead and give us a visit over at apexwebgaming.com ! I'm more than happy to answer any questions in this thread or via PM if you have any :)
Need fur the Default GM Symbol
02/06/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Am currently looking for the default used GM symbol in the official metin2 servers , if you have it and can upload it here i will give thanks , becuz i dont have any official server client to take from its locale the gm symbol ... i will give THANKS for all yur posts / threads if u get me the gm symbol ..
[REQUEST] Default
10/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, I'm wondering if there is a default register page for 5165 without background or anything, i wanna add it to my own custom website, i just dont know how to make register page, like 1 came with the source when i originally downloaded it (like 5 months ago) but it doesnt connect with my database Id gladly pay a few dollars for it as its needed very badly :) It has to connect with my vps database thats where im struggling thanks in advance before somebody says use the...
how Put EXP by default ?
01/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 22 Replies
how Put EXP by default ? how Put Lv by default ?