Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron-Divided

Discussion on Dekaron-Divided within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/21/2014, 15:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskile12 View Post
i think u are not sure . Im doing client with same things of core but i have modifiqued like my Aura is super different and my transup pets are big and give skills 165 .
And about care about other servers u are sure they come to epvp posting other servers and comment like i saw before .
there file you stolen from Fairy or DOS dekaron dont say that you made them >.>
Old 05/22/2014, 01:45   #17

We've established that files are taken from somewhere no matter what. But it doesn't change a thing, because it's your job to change everything about them.

There are huge differences from just taking files that were not released for your use and getting files with permission from the origin and promising a different server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2014, 14:56   #18

+1 Godric . because that haters only talk **** and no one dekaron never had stell because they are steeling from korea or pservers and dont say that is fake
Old 05/23/2014, 07:48   #19

can we stop bumping this thread now? everything here has been established and agreed upon, including how ****** the server in the title of this post is, so it deserves to die for good now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2014, 23:07   #20

Why spamming and bumping a useless theard lmao.
Old 06/04/2014, 12:11   #21

I do not know just waste your time writing about this dead server