Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help

Discussion on Need some help within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some help

Hey EPVP

I got into this problem with skills to the new classes, HB, Segu, Conc, DW

Skills doesnt work with it. As it doesnt recognise the weapon as proper weapon types.

and HB wep doesnt go into both hands,

I has tried the releases I could find in here. I has tried other skill folders JUST to see wether it worked or not. But it could not :/

I think it is something with the exes
Old 04/17/2014, 02:12   #2

Depending on which exe and share folder you used. A lot of them have the wep codes (as in the wep's bone name)layed our differently, no idea why people done that but they did.

Other then that, make sure the skills are asking for the right name in terms of required wep.
Make sure your share matches the exe you are using if there are still issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2014, 06:54   #3

$10 USD says he is using the client that was released that has all the classes, but still uses the old class wep codes.
Old 04/17/2014, 10:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
$10 USD says he is using the client that was released that has all the classes, but still uses the old class wep codes.
Yes I do, as that is the easiest point of origin to start out at. where most skills atleast work with each other, and then work on making them over to what you want the game to be like.

as it was with the new classes and a client so yeah lol. You probably hasnt done everything on your server without having some other dude doing it or paid for it.

and thank you for the reply joshy that is helpfull, will be looking into that
Old 04/18/2014, 05:04   #5

well, you missed the point, if you bothered to read the post you got the files from, it clearly states that it uses the old classes wep codes, and you will have to reflect that in your skill files in order for them to work

and as a matter of fact my exe's use the proper wep codes, and i did it all 100% by myself, as hellspider taught me how to do it, which is otherwise irrelevant to this conversation, i am really sorry that you cant read posts and have to be told a second time on another post in order to get it right, you dont exactly have to be a programming genius to read the post the first time, nor do u have to pay a guy or have some other 'dude' read it for you, so before you make feeble attempts at bashing other ppl for what you THINK they may or may not have, remember this, i actually read the entire thread on a post before i go downloading ****, and apparently you do not, and you should, if you did then this post wouldnt had been necessary in the first place, which makes my point proven, and your point useless.

enjoy
Thanks
1 User