Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Pet Bug

Discussion on [HELP] Pet Bug within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Pet Bug

Hi guys please can someone help me how to fix my gigantes????

All files seems working
anim,skel,action

But the problem is he is attacking and NO DAMAGE dealing at all can someone put me in the right file to figure out whats wrong???
Old 04/11/2014, 13:17   #2

Check share/monster/servant.csv
Make sure he has dmg for the correct spots in there.
I don't understand why he wouldn't in there.

Other then that did you mess with the monster ai settings?
If so you might of messed up the setting he uses.

Other then that, nothing comes to mind of the top of my head seeing as if he is attacking... no idea why it wouldn't be dealing damage other then he has none.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2014, 02:32   #3

hmmm I don't have the
Share/monster/servant.csv

But I have
Share/action/servant.csv
and it seems to be fine i think its the ai settings but i did'nt modify it yet
share/ai/aisettings.csv

DwDisCountAggroPercentage,DwDisCountAggroTick,DwDi sCountPersuitRange,DwDisCountPersuitTick,DwPcPlusA ggroPercent

and it has only like this

will edit it seems its not the wrong fille compared it to other ai settings and its same
Old 04/12/2014, 02:38   #4

This dark is really newbyes editing ;(
He said know all of dekaron and didnt know resolve that little but littlebug
Old 04/12/2014, 02:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskile12 View Post
This dark is really newbyes editing ;(
He said know all of dekaron and didnt know resolve that little but littlebug

err I think you're hallucinating dude when I say I KNOW ALL DEKARON???? please post a screenshot,
If you think this is just a little bug then what's you're answer with it?? It would be a simple to a genius like you right??
Old 04/12/2014, 04:16   #6

U dont have share/monster becus it is share/creature/servant.csv , and maybe check remote.csv
Old 04/12/2014, 08:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
U dont have share/monster becus it is share/creature/servant.csv , and maybe check remote.csv

ouch remote.csv is giving me a hard time found the share/creature/servant.csv and looks fine there maybe its the remote.csv but I don't know how the remote works
Old 04/18/2014, 23:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaxis05 View Post

ouch remote.csv is giving me a hard time found the share/creature/servant.csv and looks fine there maybe its the remote.csv but I don't know how the remote works
Well at the top of a lot of the csv files there is a line which describes what each column does.

Monster is different and has the descriptions on the first column describing what each row does. Find your gigantes columns, and then find the resultcode section for him. If he uses a remote (3000001, 3000005, 3000006 or anything else for remotes) check the row under that for the remote index. Before checking the remote though make sure that both of the rows located 5 and 6 rows above your result code row have damage values in them. If you want you could also make absolute damage values in the the 3rd and 4th rows above your resultcode row.

IF your issue comes from the remote file then you should look for the index of the remote being then locate 5 main things, the; effect time, hit cycle, result type (make sure its a valid resultcode), the max piercing num and the size.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2014, 11:51   #9

Thanks guys already fix please closed thread
Old 04/20/2014, 13:39   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaxis05 View Post
Thanks guys already fix please closed thread
You should always tell what you did to fix the problem. Just for future reference if someone else has the same problem.
Old 04/21/2014, 10:45   #11

here's how
Quote:
Well at the top of a lot of the csv files there is a line which describes what each column does.

Monster is different and has the descriptions on the first column describing what each row does. Find your gigantes columns, and then find the resultcode section for him. If he uses a remote (3000001, 3000005, 3000006 or anything else for remotes) check the row under that for the remote index. Before checking the remote though make sure that both of the rows located 5 and 6 rows above your result code row have damage values in them. If you want you could also make absolute damage values in the the 3rd and 4th rows above your resultcode row.

IF your issue comes from the remote file then you should look for the index of the remote being then locate 5 main things, the; effect time, hit cycle, result type (make sure its a valid resultcode), the max piercing num and the size.
I looked into the remote.csv and look for a working code like and copy to my gigantes files